Japan is mainstream for its characteristic magnificence, gardens, sanctuaries, sustenance, celebrations, authentic destinations, amusement parks, and so forth. The nation is inviting and numerous individuals from around the globe travel to Japan each year for tourism purposes. Numerous Indians additionally visit Japan or wish to go on a visit to Japan. To go to Japan, Indians need to apply for a Japan visa or short term visa or Temporary guest visa for touring without underwriter.
Japan Visa types
Contingent upon your motive of travel to Japan there are majorly 2 types of visa:
- Short stay Visa
- Long Stay Visa
Short stay visa
This type of visa permits the applicant for a stay up to 90 days. The purpose can be of business, tourism, attending conferences, visiting acquaintances or friends, etc. This basically includes activities which the applicant isn’t paid for.
Long stay visa
This type of visa permits the applicant to stay more than 90 days unlike the former. The purpose is for doing any kind of paid activity or work like journalist, teacher or professor, engineer, researcher, for internship or training or to study.
Documents required for Japan visa
Following are the documents required for Japan visa :
- Legitimate visa. It ought to have more than 2 clear pages. You have to submit your old passport (assuming any).
- Photocopies of first and last pages of the passport.
- Visa application form which must be completely filled and properly signed by the candidate.
- Cover letter that expresses the motivation behind visit and day-wise points of interest of the visit.
- One photo of passport size which must be 2×2 inches in measure and must to be clicked inside the most recent 6 months. It must be a colored photo against a white background. The photograph paper quality must be good.
- Travel tickets and schedule (inn booking, day-wise points of interest).
- Latest 6 months bank statement.
- Latest ITR (Income Tax Return).
- Candidates who are employed need to present a business authentication from his/her manager or NOC or evidence of leave endorse. He/she additionally needs to submit compensation bank proclamation of most recent 6 months.
- Candidates who possess an organization need to submit proprietorship evidence and bank articulation of the organization.
- Understudies or wards need to submit assent of guardians of mate, bank articulation in original form of most recent 6 months of companion or guardians and ongoing ITR of mate or guardians.
- In the event that candidate has a ward going with him/her to Japan, at that point evidence of relationship must be given. Photocopy of passport, birth endorsement or marriage declaration can be submitted for this situation.
Aside from this the Japanese Embassy may approach a few candidates to show up for a meeting and present extra archives.
Japan visa application form
Japan visa requirements
A visa candidate needs to fill an application form which is for the most part accessible at the embassy of his/her goal nation and enter all required data. You might be required to outfit the accompanying data with your visa application form:
- Name of the candidate.
- Date of birth.
- Passport number.
- Dates of movement/remain at your goal nation.
- Contact address in the goal nation.
Aside from the aforementioned data, you might be requested to outfit additional data.
You can track your application using link track status
How to apply for Japan visa
To apply for a Japan tourist visa, Indian candidates need to first download the visa application form online from the site of the Japanese Embassy that is http://www.vfsglobal.com/japan/india/ .The form is needed to filled and signed by the applicant. They need to connect all the required records/documents. They need to take this form alongside the records and visa charges to the visa application center and submit them. Candidates can apply for a tourist visa to Japan through the assistance of Vfsglobal or CKGS.
Ordinarily, a candidate needs to experience the accompanying strides to get a visa:
Step1: Select the kind of visa you are applying for.
Step2: Next, check your qualification.
Step3: Fill the online application form entering all required data.
Step4: And at last show up for the visa meet alongside every single required record at a select embassy.
Before applying on the web, ensure you would have the capacity to give every single required report required by the nation on the date of your visa meet. Candidates can apply for Indian Visa Online by utilizing Online India Visa Registration. So as to do as such, you ought to approach need to a framework outfitted with either Chrome or Internet Explorer 7.0 or more and Acrobat Reader. There, all dates ought to be filled in the accompanying arrangement DD/MM/YYYY. Additionally, a candidate’s passport ought to be legitimate for no less than 6 months at the season of accommodation of online visa application.
The Visa apply form is accessible both on the web and disconnected. In the event that, you choose a manual procedure, you have to download the application form and submit it to the concerned office of a country, gave the office is accessible. All countries may not acknowledge disconnected visa applications. Regardless, a man needs to show up for visa meet by and by.
Japan embassies in India
There are 5 Embassies of Japan in India.
- New Delhi
Address: Plot No. 4 & 5, 50-G Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Jurisdiction– Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands , Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Nagaland, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Manipur, Meghalaya, Chandigarh, , Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Lakshadweep, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Punjab
Address: No. 12/1, Cenetoph Road,1st Street,Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018
Jurisdiction– Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana ,Tamil Nadu and Puducherry
Address: 55, MN Sen Ln, Ashok Nagar, Tollygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700040
Jurisdiction– Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal and Jharkhand
Address: Plot No.1, M. L. Dahanukar Marg, Cumballa Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026
Jurisdiction– Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Daman & Diu
Address: 8-14, 1st Floor, Prestige Nebula, Cubbon Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560020
Japan visa checklist
Before applying for a visa to a specific nation, a candidate needs to set up a visa application agenda thinking about the accompanying focuses:
- Application methodology how it functions.
- Visa charges
- Government office safety efforts
- Unique finger impression gathering
- Know the meeting rules already.
In spite of the fact that, the technique of visa application may fluctuates from nation to nation, the agenda pretty much continue as before. In addition, you additionally need to set yourself up for a persuading visa meet.
Japan visa fees
The visa fee for an Indian is Rs 490 both for single and multiple entry(s).
Japan visa processing time
It takes a minimum of 3 days for the Japanese Embassy to process the visa application form, starting from the day it is submitted.