Wondering can Indians visit Pakistan? All Indian nationals require a valid Pakistan tourist visa for Indian to visit Pakistan. A Pakistan visa for Indians must be obtained beforehand. Keep reading the article to know more about Pakistan tourist visa for Indian.
Can Indians visit Pakistan?
The following is the answer to your question, “Can Indians Visit Pakistan?” If you do not have any living relatives in Pakistan, you will be unable to visit. Indian nationals with relatives or friends in Pakistan are currently granted a tourist visa.
That’s all about can Indians visit Pakistan? In the next section, we will take a look at types of Pakistan tourist visa for Indian and documents required for Pakistan visa for Indians.
Types of Pakistan tourist visa for Indian
The following are types of Pakistan tourist visa for Indian are granted to Resident or Non-resident citizens of India. The Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan granted this visa:-
Indian citizens can get a visitor visa to Pakistan to visit relatives and friends, or for any other legitimate reason. This visitors Pakistan visa for Indians is valid for six months and allows three entries. Visitors visa is also issued to genuine Indian businessmen.
The Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi issues Pakistan tourist visa for Indian through approved tour operators/travel agents. This visa is non-extendable and has a 14-day validity period.
You’re probably aware that Indians can travel to Pakistan. There are official entry and exit checkpoints for Indians. The following are the official entry and exit checkpoints for Indian nationals entering or leaving Pakistan:
- By Air – Karachi or Lahore or Islamabad.
- By Sea- Karachi.
- By Road- Wagha.
Earlier, we take a look at can Indians visit Pakistan? Now we will take a look at the documents required for Pakistan visa for Indians as well as Pakistan tourist visa for Indian.
Documents for Pakistan Visa
Applicants must adhere to the following fundamental requirements for obtaining a Pakistan tourist visa for Indian:-
- Valid Indian passport: The Indian passport should be valid for at least one year after the trip to Pakistan.
- Visa application form duly filled in by the applicant
- Visa Application forms for getting visa’s either through the Interior Division or Pakistan Mission abroad.
The following are some of the most common documents required to apply for a Pakistan visa for Indians:
- Any previous passports, as well as an original passport with at least 6 months validity and at least 3 blank pages.
- Visa application form filled out and signed
- Payment receipt of the visa fee.
- Photograph taken recently (two in number)
- Describe why you want to visit the country in a personal cover letter.
- Proof of your identity (voter ID, PAN card, or driving license)
- Financial evidence
- Tickets for the return flight
- Proof of accommodation
Earlier we discussed can Indians visit Pakistan? Now, let’s take a look at the Pakistan Visa fees and processing time.
Pakistan Visa Fees and Processing Time
Visa fees for both Pakistan tourist Visa for Indian as well as Business Pakistan visa for Indians is INR 120/- only. Your Passport will be returned on presentation of the payment receipt. This fee is non-refundable.
The processing time for a Tourist Pakistan Visa and a Business Pakistan Visa is 5 to 8 working days.
Earlier we take a look at can Indians visit Pakistan. Documents required for Pakistan visa for Indians as well as Pakistan tourist visa for Indian. Now we will take a look at what are the payment methods for fees.
Methods of Payment of Fees:
As you are aware of the query, Can Indians visit Pakistan? If yes there are some charges you need to pay for that.
All consular fees (visa, passport, renunciation of citizenship, attestation, etc.) may be paid to the Pakistan High Commission, New Delhi, and either Online or through Banking Correspondents, with effect from 1st January 2018.
- PAYMENT OF CONSULAR FEES ONLINE (THROUGH BANK)
The applicant may deposit the fee online using the following information from his/her own bank account into the beneficiary’s (High Commission’s) account:
- BENEFICIARY NAME HIGH COMMISSION FOR PAKISTAN VISA FEE ACCOUNT
- ACCOUNT No. 409000494121
- IFSC CODE RATN0000182
- BANK RBL Bank
- BRANCH Vasant Vihar Branch
- CITY New Delhi
The applicant should attach “proof of payment” with his/her application, visa or passport forms, etc.
- SUBMISSION OF FEE THROUGH BANKING CORRESPONDENTS
Consular fees may also be deposited through any Banking Correspondent throughout India as per above-mentioned account details.
Requirements for payments through Banking Correspondents.
- Applicants must provide their Mobile Phone number which will serve as their unique reference ID.
- The maximum limit of transfer is up to INR 5000 per transaction. In case the amount of payment is higher, multiple transactions can be made.
- The payer should obtain a detailed receipt with the sender’s name, Reference/Transaction ID and the beneficiary details (sample attached.) which should be attached with the application for reference.
By now you know the answer to “can Indians visit Pakistan?” as well as the required documents for Pakistan visa for Indians. Now we will take a look at how to get Pakistan tourist visa for Indian or Pakistan visa for Indians.
How to get Pakistan visa for Indians
To access a PDF file of the Tourist Pakistan Visa form, follow the link download
To access a PDF file of a Business Pakistan Visa form, follow the link download
- Step 1: After downloading the form, take a printout and begin filling it in.
- Step 2: SECTION I – Applicant details must be filled to get Pakistan visa for Indians.
- Step 3: SECTION II– Passport details must be filled in as follows:
- Step 4: SECTION III– Visa Details must be filled in as follows:
- Step 5: SECTION IV – Travel History of the applicant must be filled in.
- Step 6: SECTION V– Family Details of the applicant must be filled to get Pakistan visa for Indians.
- For applicants for a Business Pakistan Visa, an additional SECTION IV must be completed.
- Step 7: SECTION IV for Business Visa Applicants must be filled in.
- Step 8: After that, all applicants must sign the declaration and complete the additional Visa Information Form. They must then submit this application form, along with four additional copies and the necessary documents, to the Passport Centre or Embassy.
- Step 9: The Embassy will contact you regarding the pick-up of your Passport and Pakistan visa for Indians once your documents and application have been processed.
Itzeazy provides consultancy for Pakistan visas for Indians. It’s a hassle-free service. To book order please speak to one of our service representatives over the phone or chat . You can also drop a message at https://itzeazy.in/contact-us .
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a visa to visit Pakistan?
Yes, Pakistan visa for Indians is required. Indians can apply for a Pakistan visa at the Pakistan Embassy or Consulate. It is necessary to meet the visa requirements and submit the required documents in order to obtain a visa for Pakistan from India. Depending on the purpose of a visit, Indians can obtain a private, tourist, business, or work visa in Pakistan.
2. Can I extend visa of Pakistan?
The Pakistani entry permits cannot be extended unless there are exceptional circumstances. In all cases, the tourist category is non-extendable. You may be granted an extension in exceptional circumstances, such as a Force Majeure. In all other cases, you must immediately leave the country.
By now you know the answer to “can Indians visit Pakistan?” as well as the required documents for Pakistan visa for Indians. That’s all about how to get a Pakistan tourist visa for Indian or Pakistan visa for Indians.