Wanted to know what is the dl slot booking time. What steps do you need to follow for booking the driving license slot? Then you are in the correct article. Don’t worry in this blog we will cover all the information regarding the dl slot booking time. So, continue reading the article.
The first thing that arises in mind that what steps we need to follow for applying for a driving license. It’s simple you just need to go and book a slot for yourself. And you can book your slot online as well as offline also.
In this blog, we will discuss the documents required for the dl slot booking, the process of dl slot booking time, the process of driving license test, etc.
Documents required for the dl slot booking time
The following are the documents that are important for applying for the dl slot booking:
- Application form
- Proof of age
- Medical certificate
- Address proof ( aadhaar card, voter id, passport, ration card, etc.)
- Passport-sized photographs of the applicant
Process of dl slot booking time
In the process of getting a driving license booking slot is one of the important steps. At that slot time, you need to visit the RTO to give the test. after passing the test you can get your permanent driving license.
You can book the slot easily online by using parivahan portal. Here is the step-by-step process of dl slot booking time.
- The first step you need to do is you have to go to the official website of the parivahan Seva for the dl slot booking time.
- Then you need to go to the option which is showing the slot booking.
- After that, you need to go to the main screen and from there you need to select the option of dl test slot booking.
- A new window will open in the computer in that you need to fill up the information such as application number, date of birth, etc. And after filling in all the information you need to press the enter button.
- After that, you can select the class of a vehicle and after entering the details. You need to click on proceed to book option.
- Here you need to now select the date and dl slot booking time.
- After booking it you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number that you need to fill in on the screen.
- Then your dl slot booking time is get confirmed.
So, here are the all steps that you need to follow when booking the slot timing for the driving license.
And if you want to book a slot offline then you need to go to the RTO office. There is an application form that needs to submit and after that there you can get a dl slot booking time.
Then after booking the slot you need to go to the RTO on the date and time of the booking for the test. In the test, a candidate needs to drive a vehicle on the RTO’s designed driving track. After passing the test you can then you can get your permanent driving license after 7-10 days.
Advice before going to the driving license test
You need to follow some requirements before attempting the driving license test. below we are sharing some advice that can help you in your driving license test.
- Take along with you that learner’s license, application form, and other all the documents relevant documents.
- The main reason behind the many peoples failing the test is the lack of confidence and lack of skills. And also the applicant needs to have a good knowledge of the signals, rules, and signs of traffic.
- When you are driving a four-wheeler then wear a seat belt and when driving two wheelers wear the helmet.
- Make sure to go to the RTO one hour before the time slot that you are booked.
Process of driving license test
After booking the slot for driving licence ,the applicant needs to go to the nearest RTO for the driving license test. Below is the process of the driving license test that the applicant needs to perform after the dl slot booking time.
- The applicant who wants to get a driving license needs to go through the driving test. In that test, his driving skills and abilities will be checked. On the bases of the test, a driving license is get issued.
- The test is conducted on the nearest RTO under the supervision of the motor vehicle inspector.
- An applicant needs to report to the RTO with his learner’s license, application form, and all other relevant documents. For the verification of the applicant.
- Then applicant needs to drive the vehicle on the RTO-designed driving track for the test.
- If the applicant successfully passes the driving test then the license is getting posted to his permanent address that is mentioned in the application form.
- If the applicant fails the test then he can re-take the test within 7 days.
So, above is the process of driving license tests.
Frequently asked questions:
Q 1: What if I failed the driving license test?
A: If you failed the test then you need to collect your application and documents. After that, you can re-take the test again after 7 days. You need to pay the test fees when you want to re-appear for the driving license test.
Q 2: How to book a slot for the driving license test?
A: You can book a driving license test slot by going to your nearest RTO. There you need to fill out the application form for the slot booking for the driving license. And with the application form also the required documents also need to submit. Pay the fees at the cash section of the RTO and take receipt of the fees paid for the driving license test. Here your driving license test slot is booked.
Q 3: Can I drive a car on the basis of the learners driving license?
A: You can drive a car only under the supervision of the instructor of a car training school. You can not alone drive a car on the basis of the learning driving license.
That’s all about the dl slot booking time.