Jharkhand Driving Licence Renewal | Driving Licence Renewal Online Jharkhand
The necessity of a driver’s licence in everyday living cannot be emphasised enough. The validity of a driver’s licence expires eventually. You need to renew it in order to ensure that you remain eligible to drive. These renewals are done to ensure that advancing age or any other unforeseen or unavoidable conditions don’t impede your eligibility.
So if you’re not familiar with the renewal process, I have got you covered. Need an in-depth guide for Jharkhand driving licence renewals! I will help you every step of the way. Read the procedure for Jharkhand driving licence renewal.
When to apply for driving licnese renewal in Jharkhand
After the expiration date, you have 30 days for Jharkhand driving licnece renewal without incurring any fees. After the 30-day, you can apply for a driving licence renewal online Jharkhand, however this time there is a fee.
If you don’t renew your driver’s licence within the subsequent five years of the expiration date, you’ll have to apply for a new one and retake the driving test you had to pass to get your current one.
Driving Licence Renewal Online Jharkhand
- Visit www.parivahan.gov.in for driving licence renewal online Jharkhand
- From the main menu, select ‘Driving Licence Related Services’ from the ‘Online Services’ drop-down menu.
- Choose Jharkhand from the drop-down menu that says “Select State Name.”
- Select the “Apply for DL Renewal” option. To continue with the online procedure, click the “Continue” option after reading the instructions.
- Enter your birthdate and licence number in the appropriate sections, then press the “Get DL Details” button.
- Select “Proceed” from the menu. After completing the form, you must go to the RTO office with the appropriate documentation to complete the verification process.
- Complete the application form and upload the required documents. Pay the necessary application fees.
- After a successful transaction, print the receipt before moving on.
- Once the form is completed, you must go to the RTO Office with the appropriate documents for verification.
Jharkhand Driving Licence Renewal
It is imperative to do Jharkhand Driving Licence Renewal on a regular basis. To begin, you must complete and submit Form 9 to your RTO. Additional documents like medical certificates, valid proofs of age, and proofs of residency are also required. Pay the required driving license renewal fees.
- Collect the Forms from the RTO or download it from Parivhan Seva or directly from
- Fill out the DL renewal application form, then submit it together with the necessary documentation.
- Pay the standard processing cost.
After verification, your will get your renewed driving licence. You will get the renewed DL within 30 working days or more.
Documents required for Jharkhand driving licence renewal
Be it a Driving Licence Renewal Online Jharkhand or Jharkhand Driving Licence Renewal, the documents will be the same for both procedures.
- Download form No. 9 from the portal of your Jharkhand’s transportation portal or directly from Itzeazy
- Two copies of your most recent passport-size photo.
- The original licence that the person whose licence needs to be renewed possesses.
- Self-attested copies of legal documents proving your age and address.
- Self-declaration of physical fitness form No. 1.
- A valid medical certification in Form No. 1. If you are over the age of 40, then you must submit form 1A.
How to Check Driving Licence Renewal Status Jharkhand?
The RTO requires approximately 30 working days for processing, confirming, and issuing renewed drivers’ licences. On the RTO website, you can always check how long it will take to get your licence.
- Go to https://parivahan.gov.in/
- Move your mouse over”Online Services.” Click on the “Online Services” tab or click it.
- Choose “Driving Licence Related Services” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the state you are from such as Jharkhand by selecting the drop-down list.
- Select”Apply online” from the “Apply Online” tab on the next page.
- Choose”Application Status. “Application Status” option from the drop-down menu.
- It is necessary to enter your details on the next page with the “Application Number,” “Date of Birth,” and “Captcha.”
- Simply click “Submit” once you’ve entered all the details correctly.
- The status of your driver’s license application is available in the following page.
Validity of Jharkhand Driving Licence Renewal
Validity of Jharkhand driving licence renewal is for 20 years from the date it is issued or until the holder turns 50, whichever comes first. In contrast, commercial licenses are only valid for three years.
A driving licence is a recognised legal document that attests to the holder’s suitability to drive a vehicle. In Jharkhand, under the terms of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, no one can drive a vehicle in any public place unless he has a valid Driving Licence allowing him to drive a vehicle of that category. The initial validity of a driver’s licence is 20 years, after which time you must do Jharkhand Driving Licence Renewal.
FAQ : Driving Licence Renewal Online Jharkhand
What criteria must be met in Jharkhand to renew a driving licence?
The lifespan of an RTO driving licence is up to 20 years. An expired driver’s licence is useless in any situation. It may be renewed if any of the following has happened:
- If the permit is almost up for renewal
- By the time the holder turns 50
Is it possible to renew a driver’s licence in Jharkhand after it has expired?
To drive legally on Jharkhand roads after an expired driver’s licence, the applicant must renew it. Submit a application for driver’s licence renewal application must be submitted within 30 days of the license’s expiration date. After 30 days, you must pay a late penalty.
How long does it take in Jharkhand to complete a driving licence renewal?
Complete the application, upload the necessary files, and pay the renewal price. Your application for a new driver’s licence will be approved and validated by the relevant RTO, and it will take 2 to 3 weeks for the new licence to be mailed to the applicant’s address.