Want to visit European countries and require Schengen visa? India’s best European- Schengen visa agents in Delhi (India) and immigration consultant can help you in obtaining the visa . Itzeazy is also one of the Delhi-based consultancy service agency that helps Indians immigrate, live, work, study, and visit Europe using the quick and easy European visa process.
Schengen Visa Agents in Delhi
The Schengen Area is a zone wherein 26 European countries have abolished their internal borders to permit for free and unrestricted movement of people, in accordance with shared rules for controlling external borders and combating crime by strengthening the common judicial system and police cooperation. Our Schengen visa agents in Delhi can help you with all your visa queries.
Except for Ireland and the countries that will soon become part of Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, and Cyprus, the Schengen Area encompasses the majority of EU member states. Countries that are not members of the EU, such as Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, and Lichtenstein, are also part of the Schengen zone.
Itzeazy is the best Schengen visa agents in Delhi and immigration consultant in India. We are a consultancy service agency based in Delhi that helps Indians immigrate, live, work, study, and visit Schengen from India using the quick and easy Schengen visa process.
The process of getting document ready , applying for application form, booking appointment and preparing for interview can be sometime hectic where are agent can be the helping hand and make your process seamless.
Schengen Visa Types
You can apply for different kind visas through Schengen visa agents in Delhi as per your need :-
- Visa for transit
- Visa for tourism
- Business visa for visiting family or friends
- Cultural and sporting activities require a visa.
- Visa for Official Visits
- Student visa
- Visa for Medical Purposes
Where to Apply for Schengen Visa?
You can apply for Schengen visa by the help of our visa agents in Delhi. There are many methods where you can apply :
- Their embassy
- A visa center to which your destination country’s embassy has outsourced visa submission.
- The visa application center of another Schengen state to which your destination country’s embassy has outsourced visa submission.
By “destination country,” we mean the country where you must file your application under Schengen rules.
Following are the rules:
- If you intend to visit only one Schengen country, submit your application to that country’s embassy/consulate/visa center. Need any help, please feel contact for Schengen visa agents in India.
- If you intend to visit more than two Schengen countries, submit the following application:
- Want to spend an unequal number of days in each country, go to the embassy/consulate/visa center in the country where you will spend the majority of your time.
- when you spend an equal number of days in each country, you should start at the country’s embassy/consulate/visa center.
Steps for Schengen visa Application process as:
1.Fill out the visa application form
Download the application form and fill it correctly and honestly.
The Schengen visa application form has the same format no matter which country’s visa it is that the applicant is applying for.
You will have to give the following information on your Schengen visa application form:
- Your personal information,
- Information on your background,
- Your purpose of wishing to enter the Schengen Area,
- Other details regarding your trip.
Pay attention to the following tips to correctly complete and submit the form:
- Download the most recent version of the application because that is the only one that is accepted.
- Make sure you fill in all of the blanks. You can find detailed instructions on how to fill out the visa application form here.
- No columns should be left blank. If you believe there are columns that do not apply to your situation, mark them with NA (No Answer).
- Keep in mind to print the form twice. At the end, sign both copies.
- If you are a minor, your parents must provide written permission and sign it in the appropriate column of the application form. Feel free connect us for form related problems to our Schengen visa agents in India.
2.Schedule an appointment
To proceed with your application, schedule a Schengen visa appointment.
Most countries allow you to book an appointment online. In other cases, you will need to make an appointment in person at your destination country’s embassy or consulate. For Schengen visa agents in India or help regarding embassy appointments connect with us.
3.Participate in the visa interview
Arrive at the facility where you will be interviewed on time on the day of your appointment. There, you will meet a visa consular to whom you must hand over the necessary documents.
You will be asked personal questions about your current location, intended trip, and other travel details during the interview. Make certain that your answers are firm and correct, and that they correspond to the information on the application form and other documents. The interview could last between 10-15 minutes. To get prepared for a visa interview by our Schengen visa agents in India.
Some questions you may be asked during the interview
- Which Schengen countries do you intend to visit?
- Do you have any relatives or friends who live in Europe?
- What is the goal?
- What is the reason for your visit?
- Who will foot the bill for your visit?
- Do you have a spouse? If so, what does your partner do? How long have you been married for? If need help with interview question talk to our Schengen visa agents in Delhi-India.
- Do you have any kids? If so, what age are they and what do they do?
- How long are you planning on staying in Europe?
- Where will you be staying?
- What is your educational background?
- What kind of company do you work for?
Schengen Visa fees
When applying for a Schengen visa, you must pay a non-refundable administration fee in order for your visa application to be processed.
The member countries have synchronized the visa fees, so they are fixed and unchangeable until the Schengen states decide otherwise.
A Schengen visa currently costs Rs 7200 per person. Children and certain other groups will have to pay reduced or no fees, depending on their circumstances. For queries regarding fee please contact our Schengen visa agents in India.
Necessary Documents for Schengen Visa
The required documents are an important component of your visa application. These documents are typically divided into two categories.
The first group consists of standard required documents, such as:
- The application for a visa.
- Passport must be valid.
- Two identical photographs
- Policy for travel insurance. It is simple to obtain online from AXA Schengen or Europe Assistance.
- Round-trip ticket or flight itinerary with dates and flight numbers indicating entry and exit from the Schengen area.
- Evidence of accommodation
- Proof of financial means, for example.
- The other category consists of visa-specific requirements. These documents and their requirements differ depending on the type of visa. Furthermore, some Schengen member states have additional requirements for visa applicants.
View our list of documents needed for a Schengen visa application or visit Schengen visa agents in India, which includes both general requirements and visa-specific requirements for each visa type.
Comment to your application
Wait for such a response to your visa application. Although most visas are processed in less than 15 days, there are times when this process takes much longer. In some countries, this period can be extended from 15 to 45 days for certain citizens.
1.What if the designated country does not have an embassy or consulate in my country?
In some countries, there may be no embassy or consulate of the Schengen country from which the visa is required. Nonetheless, this does not pose any problems because in these cases, there are embassy/consulate representatives of the country who represent the country’s interests as well as their own and are responsible for issuing the applicant the required visa.
2.Do I have to personally deliver the documentation to the embassy/consulate or Schengen visa agents in India can do our behalf?
Yes. When applying for a visa, keep in mind that you must personally hand over the required documents once you’ve scheduled an appointment at the embassy/consulate.