Looking for Haryana driving licence renewal online ? The driving license renewal in Haryana is a very easy process. The driving license is valid for 20 years from the date of issue of driving license. So, we need apply for driving license renewal in Haryana after the expiry date.
In this article, we will discuss the procedure for driving licence renewal in Haryana. We will also talk about the important documents that are required to renew/update your driving license. So that whenever you are going to renew/update your driving license you would not get confused in anything. Let’s look at what a grace period is before we get into the topic of Haryana driving licence renewal online.
Haryana Driving licence Renewal online
Here is the step you have to follow for driving licence renewal Haryana. There are many different steps in the process to update/renew your driving license, and if you also don’t want to get confused. Then you must read all these steps very carefully.
What is a grace period?
Grace period is a period in which you have to get your driving license updated/renewed. It is for 30 days. The driving license of an applicant expires after 20 years from the date it was issued and hence you need to update your driving license in the grace period after the expiry of your driving license.
In the next section, we will take a look at how to do Haryana driving licence renewal online. What are the steps you need to follow for driving license renewal Haryana?
Steps for driving licence renewal Haryana are as follows: –
- Go to the official site of the government which is named “Parivahan Seva”. If you want, you can directly go to this site by simply clicking here.
- On the top you will find an option named “online services” on that option you will again find an option named “driving license-related services” you have to click on that option.
- Select your state Haryana.
- Click on the “driving license” option, you will find another option named “services on DL (renew/etc.)” Go and click on that option.
- Now read the instructions and then click on continue.
- Go and fill out this form and upload the documents.
- Click on proceed and show your driving license details. Then, print the renewal driving license acknowledgement receipt.
- You will have to visit the RTO office or the Transport Department office. Visit along with your original driving license, Form no.9, Medical certificate, and three copies of passport size photographs with the acknowledgement receipt that you printed.
- There you have to go and pay the fees and submit your documents. Then your driving license will be renewed within some days.
So, these were the steps that you have to follow for driving license renewal Haryana. So, whenever you are applying to renew your driving license you have to keep these steps in your mind so that you won’t be get confused that what to do at the time of applying for a Haryana driving licence renewal online.
Documents required for driving license renewal Haryana
So, to apply online for the driving license renewal Haryana, there are a couple of documents that are very necessary and you should make sure that at the time of visiting RTO you have all of the mentioned documents with an original copy and as well as with their photocopies too. So the major documents required for the driving licence renewal Haryana are as follows: –
- The first thing that you must have is your Original driving license with its photocopy.
- You should also have Application form no.2
- You should also have Form No.1 (Self-declaration as to the physical fitness for Non-Transport Vehicles).
- Then you must also have form no.1A which is the medical certificate for the transports only.
- You should pay the fees as required with the charges.
So, these were all the important documents that are required for Haryana driving licence renewal online. You must keep in mind that without these documents your application file will be rejected and if you don’t want that your file should be rejected then you should carry these documents in original copy as well as with their photocopy.
Conclusion: Driving licence Renewal Haryana
That concludes the discussion on the topic of Haryana driving licence renewal online. So, I hope that you have understood all the procedures regarding the driving license renewal Haryana. Now, all you have to do is that you have to go and follow all these steps. All these steps will help you to apply online for driving licence renewal Haryana. So you can easily apply for it. And you should also remember that whenever you are going out with your vehicle you have to make sure that your driving license is with you, otherwise, if you are caught without your driving license then you’ll have to pay a fine to the traffic police of that state.