Do you plan for Saudi Arabia to travel ? This is right place to get more information about it.In this article, we will talk about what is Saudi Arabia tourist visa for Indian and how to get Saudi Arabia visit visa for Indian. The required documents during the visa process for visit visa for Saudi Arabia from India are mentioned below.
Saudi tourist visa for Indian
An authorization to enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the purpose of tourism is known as a tourist permit. The visa is multi-entry and valid for one year, with a maximum stay of 90 days. An embassy or consulate must be contacted in order to get a tourist visa for Saudi Arabia from India. However, the Saudi Arabia tourist visa for Indian might even be issued as an e-visa or a visa on arrival in the upcoming years.
You can apply for a Saudi Arabia visit visa for Indian if you are visiting a first-degree relative. Valid for up to 90 days, or as long as the Saudi Ministry of External Affairs approves. This permit enables you to travel to the nation to visit family and, as a result, engage in tourism-related activities. A vignette in your passport serves as the visa.
Eligibility criteria for Tourist and visit visa for Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia tourist visa for Indian
You must be qualified for the Saudi Arabia tourist visa for Indian in order to submit an application. You must fulfill the requirements listed below in order to do so:
- The passport that will be valid for at least six months after the date you enter Saudi Arabia.
- You must have enough money in hand to cover all of your expenses while abroad.
- At least 18 years of age is required. You must be accompanied by a legal guardian if you are under it.
- Your visit must only be for recreational purposes.
Saudi Arabia visit visa for Indian
You must fulfill the requirements listed below in order to be eligible to apply for Saudi Arabia visit visa for Indian:
- A passport must be current for at least six months after the date of departure.
- You must be visiting first-degree relatives, such as children, parents, siblings, or spouses, as well as in-laws, etc. If they are your uncles, aunts, etc., you cannot apply for a family visitation permit.
- The person who is inviting you must possess an invitation letter for a family visit visa that has been authorized by the MOFA in Saudi Arabia.
- You must be invited by someone who has a current Iqama (residence permit)
- Your visit must be made exclusively to see your family.
Documents required for Saudi Arabia visas
Saudi Arabia Tourist visa
You must provide the following documents with your applications in order to get a Saudi Arabia tourist visa for Indian:
- a current passport and two photos that meet the requirements
- evidence of lodging in Saudi Arabia
- Round-trip transportation costs
- If employed, a letter of employment from the Indian company’s bank for the previous three months
- Detailed travel schedule
Saudi Arabia Visit visa
The following list of documents, which must be submitted with the application to get a Saudi Arabia visit visa for Indian, is provided:
- a valid passport that is still valid six months after the intended departure date. According to the rules, any old passports must be submitted along with two photos.
- Letter of approval for a family visit visa issued by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Iqama copy for the sponsor Passport copy for the sponsor Travel insurance provided by the Saudi embassy in accordance with your request
- Evidence of your connection to the inviting relative.
How to get a Saudi Arabia tourist visa for Indian?
A distinctive process is used to submit an application for a Saudi Arabia tourist visa for Indian. It won’t be possible for you to apply for it there directly. However, 49 different nationalities can currently apply for an e-visa by using a simple online portal. Make sure you are qualified to travel on a tourist visa before beginning the Saudi tourist visa application process for Indian nationals. After that, you can submit an application as follows:
- Visit one of the authorized Saudi embassy offices.
- Complete the tourist permit application form.
- Send your paperwork to the organization.
- Your application will then be forwarded by the agency to the Saudi embassy or consulate in India.
How to get Saudi Arabia visit visa for Indian?
In comparison to other nations, the procedure for requesting a family Saudi Arabia visit visa for Indian is very different. Although the procedure is available online, Indians must use an offline method. Not only that but applications sent directly cannot be accepted by the Saudi embassy.
- The initial step entails gathering all necessary paperwork.
- Visit the MOFA Saudi website and download the application once you have them.
- Continue to complete the form. You have the option of printing it and handwrite on it, or typing it and taking a printout. Additionally, don’t forget to attach your photos and sign where it’s required.
- Pay the travel agency’s visa fees online. Direct payments to the embassy are not permitted.
- Send the required documents to the Saudi Embassy via the travel agency along with the application form.
Time taken for Saudi tourist visa for Indian
Two months in advance of the intended date of travel is the earliest that a Saudi Arabia tourist visa for Indian can be requested.
It is recommended that all visa applications be submitted 10 days before departure to allow for adequate time for visa processing.
Where Can I Apply for a Saudi Arabia tourist visa for Indian?
Indian nationals must apply for a Saudi Arabia visit visa for Indian in person at the embassy, with the exception of the Hajj/Umrah visa, which must be given through specific Hajj agencies. All other Saudi visa applications must be submitted online, along with the required supporting documents. The applications may be delivered to the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in New Delhi or the Royal Consulate General of Saudi Arabia by the Itzeazy agent in Mumbai. You can also submit the application through an agency.
1.Is it possible to visit Saudi Arabia as a tourist?
The majority of visa types, including tourist visas, are once again being issued by the Saudi government.
2.Who can get a Saudi Arabia visit visa?
The only person authorized to apply for the MoFA family visit visa on behalf of the visitor is a Saudi national or resident with a valid Iqama. This requires that the Iqama be valid for at least four months. The process for applying for a MOFA family Saudi Arabia visit visa for Indian in Saudi Arabia must be started by the holder of an Iqama.