The passport renewal process Hyderabad is a very convenient process in India. you can follow both online and offline procedures for passport renewal online Hyderabad. For complete information about the passport renewal Hyderabad India, go through this blog.
Passport renewal process in Hyderabad
The first step in applying for passport renewal online Hyderabad is to create a passport account on Passport Seva’s official website. Individuals can establish a passport account by following the steps outlined below and passport renewal process Hyderabad follow:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website for passport renewal Hyderabad India and register yourself at the link provided: https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink
- If you are not already a user, you must make an account by clicking on ‘New User Register Now.’
- Then, based on your address, choose the passport office that is the closest to you for passport renewal process Hyderabad.
- Enter your basic information, such as your name and date of birth, and establish a login ID and password.
- You will be emailed a link to activate your account.
- Use the link in the email to activate the account.
- After you’ve signed in to your passport account, navigate to the ‘Apply for New Passport/Reissue Passport’ option.
- Once the form has been properly filled out, click ‘Validate’ to save a copy of it.
- You must upload the completed form and then click ‘Submit.’ To avoid errors, it is best to double-check every piece of information submitted before submitting the form.
- Schedule your appointment when it is most convenient for you.
- You can pay either online or offline.
- Select ‘Print Application Receipt’ from menu.
This procedure you must follow for Passport renewal online Hyderabad.
Passport Renewal Process Hyderabad offline
- To apply for a passport renewal process Hyderabad, first go to the passport seva website. There, the user must download the e-form, which is found on the left side of the screen under the ‘Forms and Affidavits’ option.
- This link will take the user to a page where they may choose whether they need a new passport or a passport reissue.
- The Police Clearance Certificate can also be downloaded from the website (PCC).
- These forms must be filled out with the necessary information, such as name, age, date of birth, address, old passport booklet number, particular cause for a reissue, and so on, and sent to the Passport Office together with the necessary identity proof, address proof, and old passport booklet.
- An individual can also reissue a passport by uploading the filled-out PCC form to the official website through his/her account for processing.
This procedure must follow for the offline passport renewal process Hyderabad.
Tatkal Passport renewal process in Hyderabad
The following is the process for the Tatkal passport renewal online Hyderabad:
- Create an account on Passport Seva’s official website.
- You need to put your ID and password to log in.
- You will be given two options: Fresh and Re-Issue. Select the appropriate option.
- In the scheme type, select ‘Tatkal.’
- Download and complete the application form.
- Fill out the form online.
- Finish the payment process.
- Print the receipt for the online payment.
- Make an appointment at your local Passport Service Kendra.
Documents required for Passport Renewal in Hyderabad
The following are the documents required for the passport renewal Hyderabad India.
- Old passport
- Copies of the first and last two pages of the passport that have been self-attested.
- Copy of Emigration Check Required (ECR)/Non-ECR page which has been self-attested.
- Self-attested copy of the Passport Issuing Authority’s page of observation, if any.
- If applicable, a self-attested copy of the validity extension page for the Short Validity Passport (SVP)
- Proof of documents that disprove the reason for the issue of a Short Validity Passport (SVP).
All these documents you must require for the passport renewal online Hyderabad.
Validity of passport in Hyderabad
If want to know about the Passport renewal Hyderabad India, a passport is only valid for ten years. To receive the benefits of passport, the individual must renew the passport before the ten-year expiration date or after the validity period expires. A passport is frequently accepted as identification, address, and age evidence. A passport is incredibly valuable because it can be used at many different periods in a person’s life.
Passport Renewal Fees Hyderabad India
The following are the fees for the passport renewal process Hyderabad. This fee should be submitted for passport renewal Hydrabad India.
If your age is Less than 15 years with valid of 5 years (36 Pages), then the passport renewal fee in Hyderabad under Normal Scheme: Rs. 3,000/- and Tatkaal Scheme: Rs. 5,000/-
If your age is between 15 to 18 years, valid for 5 years / till 18 years of age (Number of Pages: 36 pages). Then, the passport renewal fees under Normal Scheme: Rs. 3,000/- and Tatkaal Scheme: Rs. 5,000/-
In case your age is above 18 years of age, valid for: 10 years with number of Pages: 36 pages then, fee for renewal of passport in Hyderabad under the Normal Scheme: Rs. 1,500/- and Tatkaal Scheme: Rs. 3,500/-
Online Passport Fee Payment: Applicants can pay the requisite costs for their passports through the following channels:
- Payment via SBI Wallet
- State Bank of India challan
- Internet Banking through SBI and other banks Using a credit/debit card (MasterCard and Visa only)
I hope all the information about the Passport renewal Hyderabad India and Passport renewal process Hyderabad is clear but if still you want to ask any question about the passport renewal online Hyderabad then you can mention that in the comment box.