Do you want to apply for Passport renewal in Mumbai? If your passport’s validity has expired, you must renew it before using it again. There are two ways to apply for a passport renewal in India: online and offline. Here, you will get a complete guide regarding how to apply for passport renewal in Mumbai.
The passport application process has become relatively simple thanks to the rapid integration of technology and the internet. You can avail the service of Itzeazy to get your passport renewed hassle-free.
What is the validity of a Passport?
A passport has a validity of 10 years. To keep enjoying the benefits of the passport, the individual must renew it before the 10-year expiration date or after the validity expires.
What are the documents required for Passport renewal Mumbai?
You must submit certain supporting documents with your application form when applying for a passport renewal Mumbai. The following documents are required for passport renewal:
- Passport (Original/Old.
- A copy of the passport’s first two and last two pages (Self-attested)
- A copy of the passport’s ECR/ECNR page (Self-attested)
- If applicable, a copy of the Observation page. (Self-attested)
- If applicable, a copy of the validity extension page. (Self-attested)
These documents you must submit. If you want to apply renewal of your Passport.
Passport Renewal in Mumbai via Itzeazy
We all know how difficult it can be to get government documents, whether you require minimal changes or a new application. It takes a lot of time to complete the process, if you do not have enough time to roam the government office to get the documents it feels very annoying. So, how to apply for passport renewal in Mumbai?
You can use our passport renewal service in Mumbai to avoid these time-consuming procedures. Itzeazy- a passport renewal agent in Mumbai will walk you through the entire process and help you in acquiring documents quickly. Place your order right now.
Here are the simple steps for passport renewal Mumbai via Itzeazy:
- Our experts will contact you to understand your requirements
- After that, we share a list of documents that are needed for passport renewal Mumbai.
- Our team members verify the soft copies of the documents.
- We will collect the physical copies of the documents.
- You need to make an advance payment for the passport renewal in Mumbai.
- All the documents are submitted to the RTO.
- After the completion of work, renewed passport will dispatch to you.
- Meanwhile, you can track the progress of your service.
How to apply for passport renewal in Mumbai
A passport is widely recognized as proof of identity, residence, and age. A passport is extremely useful because it comes in handy at numerous points throughout one’s life. Itzeazy also facilitates the service of passport renewal in Mumbai.
Wondering how to apply for passport renewal in Mumbai? The following is the procedure mentioned for the passport renewal Mumbai:-
- Visit https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink/ to access the official passport Seva website.
- Select “New User?” from the menu. “Register right now.”
- Select your local passport office now.
- Fill in your personal information as directed on the screen.
- Create your login id and password in accordance with the website’s terms and conditions.
- If your account information is lost, select your hint question and answer.
- Click the “Register” button.
- Your email will now contain an activation link. To activate your account, click the link.
- Your account has now been activated, and you can begin the process of renewing your passport.
Passport Renewal Mumbai Offline
You can apply for a passport both online and in-person at one of the above-mentioned PSK branch offices. Wondering about how to apply for passport renewal in Mumbai offline? The steps in the application process are as follows:
- To apply for a renewal of passport in Mumbai person, go to the Passport Seva Portal and click on Print Application Form external website to download the application form. The form should be printed on A4 size paper.
- At the Passport Office counter, submit the completed application form along with self-attested photocopies of the supporting documents.
- The application form, photograph, and documents will be checked by a DPC official.
- Pay the fees in the form of a Demand Draft once the documents have been successfully verified and found to be complete in all respects (DD).
- The applicant’s name, date of birth, and date of submission of the application form should be written behind the Demand Draft (DD).
- The fee for passport services can be calculated using the Online Fee Calculator.
- After paying the fee, keep the Acknowledgement Letter, which includes a File Number. This file number can be used to track the status of the file later.
Things to keep in mind during the Passport renewal procedure in Mumbai
When you go to the Passport Seva Kendra/Passport Office for your appointment, keep the following points in mind for Passport renewal Mumbai: –
- Bring all of your documents, as well as an extra copy.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- To avoid any confusion, keep your signatures consistent throughout the process.
- Fill in all of the information correctly to eliminate the possibility of rejection.
- Prepare all of the necessary documents for the procedure.
- Always remember to send clean copies of all documents requested.
- To complete the procedure, follow the officer’s instructions and guidelines.
You will receive your passport within a few working days after your application has been approved. You can always check the status of your passport application online using your Passport Login credentials.
That’s all about how to apply for passport renewal in Mumbai?
I hope all the information about the Passport renewal Mumbai is clear as I have provided detailed information. If still have any queries regarding this you can mention that in the comment box.