Are you applying for learning licence in Tamilnadu ? Looking for procedure to apply for LLR online in Tamilnadu ? If you don’t know the procedure then this blog is right found of you.
Do you know what learning licence is? If not then, it is a Licence that is issued temporarily instead of a driving licence. It means you can drive with this licence but learner licence is valid only for 6 months and this is not a permanently driving licence, after 1 month you got learner driving licence you can apply for a permanent driving licence in Tamil Nadu.
If you want to drive a car on the road in Tamil Nadu, you’ll need a driver’s licence. First thing to keep in mind is what is the process of getting a driving licence online in Tamil Nadu and how to apply for a driving licence online in Tamil Nadu. When you apply for a learner licence, make sure you have all of the necessary documents. We will tell you all the details about this in the further blog.
Documents for LLR apply online Tamilnadu
So here are some of the documents you must require to fill out the application for the learning licence (llr apply online Tamilnadu parivahan).
- Size of a Recent Passport 3 copies of the applicant’s photograph
- Proof of a residential address like Aadhar card, Ration Card, Voter ID, Electricity bill
- Valid Proof of Age Documents like Passport, Aadhar card, Birth Certificate, School living certificate
Eligibility for LLR apply online Tamilnadu
What is the minimum age is required for LLR apply online Tamilnadu parivahan?
In Tamil Nadu, the minimum age for obtaining a learning licence for a Light Motor Vehicle is 18 years old.
- A learner’s licence for a non-geared motorcycle with a 50cc engine capacity requires a minimum age of 16 years. They should also have parental or guardian consent in the form of a letter.
- In Tamil Nadu, you must be at least 20 years old to obtain a learning licence for a commercial vehicle.
- A commercial learning licence is only issued to applicants who have held a permanent Light Motor Vehicle driver’s licence for at least one year.
- Anyone applying for a learning licence in Tamil Nadu must be familiar with the state’s traffic laws.
Renewal of Driving Licence after expiry
Documents required for renewal of driving licence
Lost my Driving Licence How to Get Another One
Procedure for LLR apply in Tamilnadu offline
What is the procedure to apply the Learning Licence in Tamilnadu parivahan? The offline application process for a learning licence is quite hectic as of online process.
- As the applicant must go to the nearest RTO office of Tamilnadu. The RTO office has all of the necessary forms.
- After that, the applicants must properly fill out the forms and attach copies of the requested documentation for proper verification.
- If everything checks out, the applicant must pay the application fee in cash or by credit or debit card.
- After making the payment, the applicant must schedule a date and time to take the learning licence test at the RTO.
- The applicant must return to the RTO and take the test on the scheduled date.
- If the applicant passes the test, the RTO will immediately issue the learner’s licence.
This is the offline procedure to apply the Learning Licence in Tamilnadu.
The Online procedure for learning licence in Tamilnadu is as follow: –
LLR apply online Tamilnadu Parivahan
The procedure for online learning licence is quite easy and simple.
- First of all, you must visit the official website of state transport official website tnsta.gov.in
- After that you need to click on the ‘Licence Service’.
3. After that, click on the ‘Learner Licence’.
4. After that, website link will appear of Official website of Ministry of Road and Transport. You need to click on the link.
5. After you click on the link, a window will appear and you should click on ‘Apply for Learner Licence’.
6. A window will be open like this where the procedure for the application is mentioned. You should note and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
7. After this, you need to select your category and select the RTO Office in Tamilnadu. Then, click on the ‘Submit’.
8. After this, you should put your ‘mobile number’ and then send the OTP. You need to enter the OTP here and then click on the ‘Authenticate with the Saarthi’.
You need to complete then all the all procedure which mentioned above in the step 6, then book your test for a LLR.
How to track learning license application status through online
Learners License Delhi: How You Can Apply for learning licence in 2022
How to book test for LLR
You must book a test for LLR apply online Tamilnadu for that you must follow a procedure:
- You must take the written test after you have submitted the application form and supporting documents.
- This exam will assess your knowledge of topics such as road signs and driving theory.
- On the application form, you can schedule a test appointment and choose a date and time slot that is convenient for you, subject to availability.
- The test will be conducted at the Regional Transport Office (RTO) closest to your home and will be computer-based.
- You will be issued a Learner’s License the same day as the test results is received.
LLR Fee in Tamilnadu
What is the application fee for llr apply online Tamilnadu parivahan? A Learner’s Licence application fee is Rs. 60. When applying offline, the fee can be paid at the time the form and documents are submitted. The fee can be paid using online payment methods for those who apply online.
Driving Licence| DL Online apply | Driving licence renewal
Driving Licence Address Change
Status of LLR
How can you check the status of llr apply online Tamilnadu? If you want to check the status for this, then you must follow the procedure:
- Select the “Application Status” option on the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways’ official website ( sarathi.nic.in ).
- You can select the “Status of the Application Made with RTO/STA” option if you have registered at an RTO.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the application number you were given when you submitted your online application and the status of your application will be displayed onscreen.
- Enter the application number, state, and RTO name on application forms submitted at RTO and the application status will appear on screen.
By this way you can check the status for the learning driving licence
I hope this blog about llr apply online Tamilnadu parivahan have answered your all queries, if not, then please do mention it in the comment box. I will be happy to answer all the queries.
llr Apply With Lisence