Want to download TN driving licence ? If you are looking for information how Tamil Nadu driving licence can be downloaded, then you should follow this blog for its complete steps.
In India, a driving licence is a vital document. To drive a vehicle on Indian roads, you must have a driving licence, according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. You can get your (Tamilnadu) TN Driving Licence Download online via the Sarthi Parivahan website or Digi Locker.
TN Driving Licence Download
There are two ways to obtain a soft copy of your driving licence online. The first is the Parivahan website, while the second is Digi Locker. This article will show you how the TN driving Licence download in PDF format. Both methods are simple to implement and you can easily download driving licence in Tamil Nadu. Every government office accepts Digi Locker documents. The in-store Digi Locker Document is equivalent to the original document.
How to download a driving license soft copy
Medical Fitness Certificate for Driving License: Apply for One in 2022
Slot Booking for Driving Licence
Parivahan allows you to download your driving licence.
If you want to have TN Driving Licence Download as a PDF from the Parivahan website, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official Parivahan website.
- Select your State.
- Then click on the ‘Driving Licence’ and select the ‘Print Driving Licence’.
- Then you need to fill out all the details like ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
- Then click on the submit.
- Now you will be having your Driving Licence in pdf format which you can print.
The following are the steps that need to be followed to TN Driving Licence download the Driving Licence from the Digi-locker.
- You need to visit the official website https://digilocker.gov.in/ and sign up there.
- Then Login your account after all the details were filled.
- Enter your Aadhar card number, registered mobile phone number, or username. An OTP will be send to your mobile number. Enter it and then click Login.
- Following that, you must enter the 6-digit security pin that you chose when you signed up. Click the Submit button.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the top-left corner and click on Issued Documents, then pick Driving Licence and input your driving licence number.
- You will be able to download the Driving License in PDF format.
DigiLocker has access to all types of documents provided by the government. Digilocker is easily accessible to all Indians. DigiLocker stores all documents, including Aadhar Cards, Pan Cards, Driving Licenses, Voting Cards, and more.
How to get Duplicate TN Driving Licence?
When your original driving licence is lost or damaged, you must apply for a duplicate driving licence in Tamil Nadu or TN Driving Licence Download. In India, driving licence is handled by the individual state governments through Regional Transport Offices located throughout the country. As a result, in the event of a lost driving licence, the following application and documents must be submitted to the appropriate RTO office. The first step is to gather the necessary documentation for applying for a duplicate driving licence online in Tamil Nadu or TN Driving Licence Download.
The following is the procedure you should follow:
- If you want to apply for a duplicate driving licence in Tamil Nadu, go to the Sarthi Parivahan website at https://parivahan.gov.in/ and then choose an online solution for driving license-related services.
- Select State ‘Tamil Nadu’
- Redirects to the Tamil Nadu Sarthi Parivahan website, and after making a selection, another page appears.
- Click on the “Driving Licence” and then to “Services on DL” on this page.
- This opens the application submission instructions, and then click on the Continue button.
- Enter your Driving License Number and Date of Birth, then click Get DL Details, then choose your driving licence and hit the Proceed button.
- Then, choose your state’s name and RTO.
- Click on the Proceed button.
- Your driving licence information will now be shown. After checking all the information is correct, click the “Confirm” button.
- Select “Issue of Duplicate DL” and click “Proceed” in this Section.
- On the following page, you must explain why you are requesting a duplicate driving licence.
- Then, save the pre-filled Application Form and Acknowledgement Form.
- Then you must make an online payment.
- You must now bring the application fee payment receipt and the prefilled application form to your RTO office.
- There, submit the Form and Receipt.
is it possible to renew driving license online
Fine for driving without insurance in India 2022
Minimum age for driving licence in india
What are the documents you are required to have duplicate driving licence?
The following are the documents which is required to have duplicate driving licence or for the TN Driving Licence Download.
- Form-2 application generated online.
- Application in LLD.
- Police Certificate received from the State Police Department’s website at https://eservices.tnpolice.gov.in/CCTNSNICSDC/LostDocumentReport .
- An affidavit is sworn in front of a Notary (for having not misused the DL or if found in future will be returned to the concerned RTO).
- If your driving licence is disfigured, filthy, or ripped, you must give it together with the application form.
I hope all the information about the TN Driving Licence download is sufficient to help you out for your doubts. If you still have any query then you can mention in the comment box.