Are you looking for how to update pan card details/change pan card details? If yes, then this is the right place to know about pan correction online UTI. We will discuss all the details about the what are the pan card name change process, pan card address change online, documents required and Fee charges.
Your PAN is a vital piece of information. This number is required not only for filing taxes and remitting large sums of money but also serves as proof of identity. As a result, it goes without saying that inaccurate information on your PAN card could lead to future issues. Making the necessary changes to your PAN card would be your best course of action to avoid these issues. You can easily update pan card details or change pan card details both online and offline.
How to change pan card details online
If you want to know the details about the procedure to change pan card details or update pan card details then do follow the instructions given below:
- To update pan card details Visit the NSDL Official Website (https://rb.gy/ovo5es).
2. Fill out the online PAN Change Request Form.
3. Correctly enter your PAN number.
4. Please double-check all of your information before submitting the form.
5. Then click on the ‘Submit’.
6. 15-digit acknowledgement number will appear once your changes have been confirmed.
7. Keep this number handy in case you need to communicate with someone else or track the status of your application.
8. Make the payment, print the acknowledgement, attach the necessary documents, and upload it.
In the previous section, we take a look at what documents are required for pan card name change process. Along with NSDL pan card address update as well as pan correction online UTI. Now we will learn about the pan card name change process along with pan card address change online in the further section.
How to get pan card number if lost?
How to apply for the PAN card name change process?
Here is how to change pan card details or pan correction online UTI. If you want to know the pan card name change process, then you must follow the steps given below:
- You need to visit the https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/PAN/mainform.html
- Then you must click on the ‘Change/Correction in PAN Card’.
3. Now, click on the ‘Apply for Change/Correction in PAN Card details’.
4. Click on the option for ‘Physical’ PAN Card if you want physical and for Digital click on ‘Digital’. Then you need to enter PAN Number.
5. Click ‘Submit’ after uploading the documents and filling the details as well as specified in the form.
6. In a few days, your changes will be reflected.
That’s all about pan correction online UTI. By following the steps for the pan card name change process you can easily update pan card details or change pan card details.
How to apply for a pan card address change online?
Despite the fact that your address will not be listed on your PAN card, a hard copy of your PAN card will be sent to your postal address. For this reason, the address must be included in the PAN card application. If necessary, the 49A application form can be filled out offline to update this address. To download the Form 49A (https://www.tin-nsdl.com/downloads/pan/download/Form_49A.PDF)
The address can’t be changed on offline application forms that were authenticated with the Aadhaar OTP. The reason for this is that the default address is the one listed in the Aadhaar database.
Even if you submitted your application online, you will need to do the following to change your address:
- Update your Aadhaar card with your new address.
- Fill out and submit the PAN card application form 49A once more.
Now you are aware of the process to update pan card details or change pan card details. Pan correction online uti, pan card name change process as well as pan card address change online. You might be wondering if there are any fees associated with pan card correction. In the next section, we’ll find out.
What is the offline procedure to change pan card details?
You can change pan card details or update pan card details offline. It’s as simple as downloading and printing the PAN correction form. You can download the form with the following link:
- Complete it and send it to your local NSDL or UTIITSL centre.
- Submit all necessary documents.
- Remember to check the box on the left margin for any details you’d like to change on your PAN card as you fill in the information.
Previously we take a look as how you can apply for pan correction online UTI both online and offline.Along with the pan card name change process. Now we will take a look at how to apply for a pan card address change online
Documents required to update pan card details
For the pan card name change process, you’ll need the following documents:
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- If the Wife surname changes after the marriage, then the husband’s Passport.
Any one of the documents is required to update pan card details or change pan card details.
For nsdl pan card address update:
- Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI
- Elector’s photo identity card
- Driving License
- Passport of the spouse
- Post office passbook having the address of the applicant
You need anyone proof of this to change pan card details.
In the previous section, we take a look at what documents are required for pan card name change process. Along with nsdl pan card address update. Now we will learn about how you can do pan correction online UTI. Let’s begin with what is the procedure to update pan card details, change pan card details.
We looked at what documents are required for the pan card name change process in the previous section. Along with nsdl pan card address update. Now we’ll look at how you can apply for pan correction online UTI. Let’s start with the procedure for update pan card details, change pan card details.
What is the processing fee for correction in PAN Card?
To update pan card details or change pan card details yow will be charged at the following rate is Rs. 96 (incl taxes)
This fee can be paid with a demand draft, a check or a credit or master card.
If you intend to pay by demand draft, the demand draft should be made payable to Mumbai (Address: Trade World, A wing, 4th Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013) and should include your name and acknowledgement number on the reverse.
That’s all about processing fees for pan correction online uti. Now in the further section, we will read about how you can check the status of your pan card address change online and pan card name change process.
PAN Card application status online
Link pan card with aadhaar card
How to check the PAN Card Correction Status?
You can check the post with the acknowledgement number to see if the correction has been submitted. This number is received after the form has been successfully submitted.
- To track your PAN card, go to the website and select ‘Track PAN Card.’
- When the window opens, enter the tracking number (acknowledgement number for NSDL and application coupon number for UTIITSL), your PAN number and other information as well.
- After you’ve hit ‘Submit,’ keep an eye on the status of the change.
Leave a Reply