Birth certificate Mumbai is issued by BMC. Applying for birth certificate online in Mumbai is made easy by Itzeazy. Official Process for birth certificate Mumbai online is not online completely. However with Itzeazy its possible to get birth certificate online in Mumbai. It deals into all kinds of birth certificate like new birth certificate, duplicate birth certificate, correction of birth certificate online in Mumbai. Doesn’t matter its BMC birth certificate or MCGM birth certificate.
Birth certificate Mumbai
It discusses need of and how to get a Birth Certificate Mumbai, the legal rights you have, and what you need to know before going through this process
A birth certificate is a vital record that documents the birth of a child. The term “birth certificate” can refer to either the original document certifying the circumstances of the birth or to a certified copy of or representation of the ensuing registration of that birth. This document is essential for many reasons, especially for immigrants and refugees who may need it to apply for citizenship or other official documents.
Procedure to get Birth Certificate in Mumbai:
If you are looking to get a Birth certificate in Mumbai online or offline, there are a few things you need to know. Here we outline the steps involved in applying for a birth certificate from the comfort of your home.
1. Offline/ Personal Visit
- You can apply for birth certificate in Mumbai by visiting the nearest office of Municipal Corporation, which is also the birth certificate issuing authority in Maharashtra.
- You need to first register the name of the child by filling the form that can be obtained from the Municipal office by paying ₹. 5/-. The cost of the form can vary.
- After registration, the birth certificate application form can be taken from hospital or from the Municipal Corporation office.
- The candidate has to provide all the details regarding name, place where child was born, mothers and fathers name, hospitals name where child was born and residential address.
- The birth certificate will have a stamp of Municipal officer if applied from such authority or doctor name and hospital stamp if applied through hospital.
- You will be informed by the officer concerned to collect the certificate when ready. This might take a few days.
2. Birth Certificate Mumbai online
- Birth Certificate Mumbai online can be applied online by logging into the official website mcgm.gov.in for mcgm birth certificate where you can check whether the name of the ward is registered or not. If the information is correct, then the applicant can fill the application form online.
- You need to provide all the details at the time of filling the form online. Fill the form correctly and upload documents. The format of the form will be the same as the actual form.
- You can pay the fee amount through online mode by using Internet Banking facility from the given bank through the payment gateway by giving the address where the birth certificate will be delivered to the applicant.
- Note down the transaction ID that is generated by the computer.
- Keep checking the status of the application and if the certificate is generated you can also download it online or collect it from the municipal office.
- You can apply for the birth certificate online in Mumbai through the link: Application for Birth Certificate in Mumbai
Review and Print of Application Form-
The applicants are also able to preview the form by using the Preview button given in the form.
After submission of the application form, the applicant can also take printout of the form by clicking on print button.
Birth Certificate Offices in Mumbai
‘A’ Ward Office Building,
134 ‘E’ Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg,
Near R.B.I., Fort,
‘B’ Ward Office Building,
121, Ramchandra Bhatt Marg ,
‘C’ ward Office Building,
76, Shrikant Palekar Marg,Sonapur Street,
Mumbai – 400002
‘D’ ward Office Building,
Nana Chowk, Mumbai-400007
‘E’ ward Office Building,
10, Shaikh Haffizuddin Marg,
Ward F North:
‘F/N’ ward Office Building,
Plot, No.96, Bhau Daji Marg,
Ward F South:
‘F/S’ ward Office Building,
Jagganath Bhatankar Marg, & Dr.B.A.Road Junction,
Parel Naka, Mumbai-400012
Ward G North:
‘G/N’ ward Office Building,
Harischandra Yewale Marg,
Behind Plaza Cinema, Dadar,
Ward G South:
‘G/S’ ward Office Building,
N.M.Joshi Marg, Elphinstone,
Ward H East:
H/E ward Office Building,
Plot No.137 TPS-5 Prabhat Colony,
Ward H West:
‘H/W’ ward office Building,
Saint Martin Road, Behind,
Bandra Police Station , Bandra (West),
Ward K East:
K/E, ward Office Building,
Azad Road, Gundavali,
Ward K West:
K/West ward Office Building,
Paliram Road, Near, S.V. Road,
Opp. Andheri Railway Station,
Municipal Market Building,
S.G.Barve Road, Kurla (West) ,
Mumbai – 400070
Ward M East:
M/E Ward Office Bldg., Building Flat no.38 & 39,
Village Devnar, M.T. Kadam Marg, Peri Feri Road,
Devnar Landmark Devnar Colony,
Ward M/ West:
M/W ward Office Building, Sharadbhau Acharya Marg,
Near Natraj Cinema, Chember,
N ward Annex Building,
Jawahar Road, Ghatkopar (E),
Ward P North:
P/N Ward Office Building,
Liberty Garden, Mamletdarwadi Marg,
Ward P South:
P/S Ward Office Building,
Opp.City Center Shopping Mall,
S.V. Road, Goregaon,
Ward R Central:
R/C Ward Office Building,
Palika Mandai Buiding, S.V. Raod,
Near Boriwali, Railway Station,
Borivali (West), Mumbai – 400092
Ward R North:
R/N Ward Office Building,
Sangeetkar Sudhir Phadkey Flyover Bridge,
Jaywant Sawant Marg,
Dahisar (West), Mumbai-400068
Ward R South:
R/South Ward Office Building,
Mahatma Gandhi Cross Road No.2,
Near S.V.P. Swimming Pool,
Kandivali (West), Mumbai – 400067
S Ward Office Building,
Lalbahadur Shashtri Marg,
Near Mangatram Petrol Pump,
Bhandup (West), Mumbai – 400078
T Ward Office Building,
Lala Devidayal Marg,
Mulund (W), Mumbai – 400080
Kindly get births registered asap.
1) Why birth registration is important ?
Benefits of birth certificate or birth registration as
A simple birth certificate opens up the world of opportunities for a child-
- An access to the world of Health care.
- It implies education for a kid (admission to school).
- Can help provide inheritance.
- Creates a permanent record of existence.
- Ascertains the right to vote.
- It is important for employment, for obtaining visa of foreign countries and claiming the right to marry after attaining marriageable age.
- Required for obtaining other important governmental documents.
The registration of Birth is important and beneficial and mandatory. Most of the time, the parents of a child take the registration process lightly and for granted, for which a child has to pay afterwards.
It is in fact, the foremost duty of every father and every mother to go to the civil registration authority office first and get their child registered before distributing the sweets to the neighbors on a birth of their child!
2) Does hospital birth record require for birth certificate?
Yes. If you have already had your baby and would like to get a copy of his/her birth certificate, you will first need to obtain an original copy of the baby’s birth record from the hospital where he/she was born.
3) How can I get my hospital birth record?
You can get it by visiting the respective hospital’s records department where born.
The birth certificate is every baby’s first legal document in Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai. The child’s name and the names of his or her parents are listed on this Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai birth certificate. The baby’s date, place, and gender are all mentioned on the birth certificate along with many other legal details.
If you are facing difficulty in getting birth certificate in Mumbai due to any reason you can contact Itzeazy . Order can be booked using link https://itzeazy.in/mumbai/birth-certificate/birth-certificate-agents-consultants-in-mumbai
If you live in villages, then this online registration facility may not be available to you. The happy thing is that the people of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai can apply online; open the link given below.
What’s up, its pleasant piece of writing about media print,
we all understand media is a wonderful source of facts.
Sakina shaikh shahalam
Good morning sir i have birth for pune