Driving Licence Bangalore
Driving Licence Bangalore is issued by RTO Bangalore based on area of jurisdiction . You can apply for online driving licence with Itzeazy rather than going to driving licence agent in Bangalore, where there is risk involved. For obtaining a Driving License to drive a motor cycle with engine capacity of 50 cc or less , the minimum age is 16 years. To obtain other types of Licences one must be 18 years and above. Common types of Driving Licenses are :
- MC 50CCC (Motorcycle 50cc)motorcycles with an engine capacity of 50 cc or less.
- MC EX50CC (Motorcycle more than 50cc)motorcycles and (Light Motor Vehicle)CAR.
- motorcycles of any engine capacity, but without gears, including mopeds and scooters
- MCWG or M/CYCL.WG (Motorcycle With Gear)all motorcycles.
- LMV-NT (Light Motor Vehicle Non Transport)light motor vehicles" for personal use only
Driving License in Bangalore @ Itzeazy
Itzeazy.com provides consultancy for driving License in Bangalore . The Transport Department of Govt. of NCT of Bangalore is entrusted with the responsibility of issuing Driving License through its Regional trasport offices (RTOs). Driving License is must Under Motor Vehicles Act 1988 to drive a vehicle. Original Driving License must be carried in original while driving and must be shown to the traffic police on demand.