Indian passport holders customarily require a visa to visit South Korea (with the exception of Jeju Island). You can apply for a visa at the closest South Korean Embassy and get a 90 day visa decently fast. In this article we will explain the procedure how to get South Korea visa for Indian. Most nationalities, even those that need a visa to visit South Korea, needn’t bother with one on the off chance that they visit just Jeju Island.
Visa types for South Korea visa
There are 3 types of South Korea visa for India
- Single Entry Visa – It is just a solitary entry allowed for the term of the visa which is substantial for 90 days from the date it had been issued.
- Double Entry Visa – People, aside from medicinal tourism visa candidates, who need to visit Korea twice inside 6 months of Immigration (if there should arise an occurrence of restorative travelers, qualification will be as per ‘medical tourism rules’). Double Entry Visa holder can remain for 30 days in the legitimacy of 6 months.
- Multiple Entry visa – Multiple entries are allowed for whatever length of time that visa stays legitimate. Visa gave under various section visa Agreement: span indicated by the agreement. In the case of Indians, Short Term Business (C-2) Multiple Entry Visa holder can remain for allowed length of remain in the given legitimacy time frame. Candidates who are applying for Business visa may apply for Multiple Entry visa. But the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, New Delhi maintains all authority to give Multiple/Single Entry Visa to the candidates in view of their prudence.
South korea visa requirements for Indian citizens
South korea tourist visa
- Original passport legitimate for a base time of three months after the expiry date of the visa (passports issued over ten years back are never again acknowledged) * and 1 old passport if pertinent in addition to one duplicate of the first and last page of the present passport. The passport ought to have 2 clear pages.
- Visa application form.
- Two passport sized picture which has been taken in the last 6 months. The photo must gauge 35 mm in width by 45 mm long. 80 % confront measure, against white background, ears ought to be seen, no specs.
- Hotel Reservation.
- Confirmed Return Air ticket.
- Original individual financial balance proclamation demonstrating the turnover amid the most recent 6 months, appropriately stamped and signed by the bank.
- Income Tax Returns for most recent 3 years.
- Marriage authentication, if the candidate’s passport is on birth name.
- Covering letter.
- Student Id/Bonafide – if understudy
- Retirement proof or pension order.
On the off chance that the candidate is utilized:
- Pay Slips for most recent 3 months.
- Original Leave Letter.
On the off chance that the candidate is an organization proprietor or independently employed:
- Certificate of enrollment of the organization + 2 Letterheads.
- Reports if Visiting Friend/Family:
- Passport and Visa Photocopies and Invitation letter.
- Alien card photocopy.
- Address confirmation.
- Last a half year Salary slips and Bank explanation – if supported.
- Subject to change without see Time Taken: 3-5 days
South Korea business visa
- Original passport substantial for a base time of three months after the expiry date of the visa (passports issued over ten years prior are never again accepted)* and 1 old passport if appropriate in addition to one duplicate of the first and last page of the present passport. The passport ought to have 3 clear pages (either side).
- Visa application form.
- Two recent (of the last 6 months) passport sized photographs. The photo must quantify 35 mm in width by 45 mm long. 80 % confront estimate, against white background, ears ought to be seen, no specs.
- Covering letter saying points of interest of the candidates, passport subtle elements, brief subtle elements of visit.
- Welcome Letter – saying points of interest of the visit, candidate data.
- Organization enlistment photocopy of Indian + Korean organization.
- Lodging Reservation.
- Affirmed Return Air ticket.
- Individual bank, the original one for most recent a 6b months refreshed.
- Pay slips for most recent 6 months.
- Wage Tax Returns or Form 16 for most recent 3 years
How to apply for South Korea visa for Indian
Step wise procedure for South Korea visa for Indian is
Before applying, if it’s not too much trouble guarantee you are sure about your ‘motivation of visit’
Finish your visa application FORM and fasten your photo. You may download the form from various websites and then fill it.
Guarantee photographs are according to particulars.
Connect every supporting archive according to records required. Ensure your application is finished. Inadequate applications are not acknowledged.
Present your application at the VFS centre in New Delhi or Kolkata alongside the pertinent expenses in real money.
Track your application on the internet via link
Gather your passport from the VFS centre or you can wait for the courier delivery (discretionary administration for Delhi).
- After tracking the application from the internet you can collect your passport from the VFS centre or wait for the courier delivery.
- Passport accumulation over the counter.
- Records required for outsider gathering (Representative and Travel Agents)
- Approval letter from every candidate with candidate signature
- Photocopy of Government ID card
- Original ICR slip.
Government office of the Republic of Korea to India, New Delhi may approach candidate for their record check.
Likewise VFS will contact the candidate and encourage the candidates to present their records and charges for check
- The charges do exclude withholding charges
- Withholding charges if material will be borne by the Applicants/Customer independently
- Bank charges, assuming any, will be borne by the Applicants/Customer
- Official expenses charged by Educational Institutes/Third gatherings are payable in extra to the above expense
- Authentications issued outside of India will be checked on a case to case premise
The check procedure takes 15 working days for fulfillment
Step by step instructions to Apply
- You have to submit physically at VFS Application centre
VFS will send you an affirmation email and begin preparing on your case upon the receipt of payment and documents.
South Korean embassy in India
Address: 9 Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri Extension, New Delhi – 110021, INDIA
Phone: (+ 91-11) 4200-7000 (Representative) Hours: 09: 00-12: 30, 14: 00-17: 00 – Fri)
In case of emergency, you can contact: 099-5359-6008 (Call to phone), 0124) 651 4443 (Korean Association), 100 without station number, 011 6620 6630 (Fortis Hospital)
South korea visa fees
Following are the fees for South Korea visa for Indian citizen :
For Tourist, Visa fees are INR 3504.
For business the visa fees is
- INR 2604 /- for Single Entry
- INR 5940/- Multiple Entry
Urgent Visa Processing charges: INR 1980/- extra apart from the visa fees.
South Korea visa processing time
The Visa Processing Time is 3-5 Working Days. The Urgent Visa processing Time is the next day of your applying.