Is there some mistake in your driving licence and do you want driving licence correction online? If the answer is yes then you should definitely go through with this blog for complete information about dl correction online. Doing correction in driving licence online is a simple process.
If you wish to make adjustments to your current driving licence! You may quickly change your address, mobile number, name, date of birth, and other information online while sitting at home. You can quickly update your information by going to the website of the Government of India’s Transport Department.
What are the documents required for DL correction online?
You must submit an Aadhaar Card, a gazette notification, a copy of a passport (if available), a copy of an advertisement in a national newspaper or newspaper, and an affidavit attested by a first-class judicial magistrate or a notary public in order to change their name. The following are the documents that are required for dl correction online:
- Aadhaar card
- 10th or 12th-grade certificate
- A copy of your passport
- Certificate of Birth
Female applicants who want to change their names on their driving licence must prepare the following documents:
- previously referenced documents,
- A marriage or re-marriage certificate, a divorce decree, and a spouse’s death certificate (in some cases).
- After marriage, many women wish to alter their surname. In such circumstances, persons wishing to alter their surname on their driving licence must collect all of the above-mentioned documentation.
These documents you must prepare for the driving licence correction online.
What is the procedure for Driving Licence correction online?
I’ll show you correction in driving licence online while sitting at home. If you need correction in driving licence, you do not need to see anyone or go to the RTO. It is a simple task that we will explain to you in simple steps and terms. The following is the procedure for driving licence correction online:
Driving Licence correction online
- First Go to the Parivahan website , open it, and fill out the form for dl correction.
- First, choose your state.
- Following that, Your State Then selects “Apply for a name change. (e.g.)”
- DL service catalog, When the page loads, click the Continue Button for Change Name Request for correction in driving licence online.
- Enter your DL number and date of birth, then click the PROCEED button.
- On this page, the applicant’s name and a few additional details are presented. Select Apply to state and RTO and then click Proceed for driving licence correction online.
- Go to the next page to see your driving licence information. If your driving licence information appears, click “Proceed.”
- After clicking “Confirm,” show your address details and confirm your information.
- The next stage is e-KYC authentication; click the Generate OTP button, and you will receive an OTP on your mobile after entering the OTP and clicking the “Authenticate with Sarthi” button.
- You need to select “Correction in Driving Licence” and then click on the “Proceed.”
- Now, open the driving licence details page, change your information, and submit the form for dl correction online.
- An acknowledgment form is created with the Applicant’s information and the service sought. (Name change in DL) To proceed, click Next.
- The Following Procedure To upload the relevant papers, select the radio button “Upload Documents” and then click the “Next” button.
- In the step, select the radio button “Upload Photo and Signature” and then click the “Next” button to allow the Applicant to upload the photo and signature.
- To proceed with fee payment, select “Fee Payment”
You will receive your new licence with a new name in just three weeks after upgrading your licence. This is the online procedure you must follow for the driving licence correction online.
Sarthi Parivahan Online Portal
What is the online services Sarthi Parivahan provides other than correction in driving licence online ?Take a look at the services for future use as a reference. The online services for are listed below.
- ISSUE OF PSV BADGE TO A DRIVER
- RENEWAL OF DL
- ADDITIONAL ENDORSEMENT TO DL
- CHANGE OF ADDRESS IN DL
- REPLACEMENT OF DL
- DL EXTRACT
- ISSUE INTERNATIONAL DRIVING PERMIT
- CHANGE OF DATE OF BIRTH IN DL
- AEDL FOR DEFENCE DL HOLDER
- ISSUE OF DUPLICATE DL
- ENDORSEMENT TO DRIVE HAZARDOUS MATERIAL
For Change of name:
- CANCELLATION OF NOC
- SURRENDER OF COV(S)/PSV BADGE(S)
- COV CONVERSION
- CHANGE OF BIOMETRICS IN DL
- ENDORSEMENT TO DRIVE IN HILL REGION
- ISSUE OF NOC
These services you will be seeking for dl correction online which will be given on the sarthi parivahan website.
I hope you have received all of the information about dl correction online. we attempted to provide you with the finest and most accurate information in simple language about Driving licence correction online. If you have any queries regarding this article, please leave them in the comments section.