Are you looking for instant Pan through Aadhar? No need to worry, here in this blog, we will go through all the procedures and formalities that we need. PAN cards have become very important to every Indian citizen because it is also used as identity proof.
Simultaneously, the process of obtaining a PAN Card is being simplified and made more straightforward. You no longer need to wait for days to obtain your PAN; it can now be obtained in a few minutes.
You can only use the instant PAN facility if the conditions mentioned below are met:
- He or she had never had a Pan card.
- His or her Aadhaar number is linked to his or her mobile number.
- Aadhaar card have his or her complete date of birth.
- He or she should not be a minor, while applying Pan Card.
What is an instant e-Pan card?
Instant e-pan Card is a service that allows you to obtain a PAN card instantly. You will receive a virtual PAN number within one minute, which you can use anywhere at no cost. The tax department provides a soft copy of the pan card, which can be used anywhere. The use of an e-Pan car is legal in all 50 states.
How to apply for an instant Pan through Aadhar?
The following is the procedure for the Instant Pan through Aadhar:
- Go to the IT department’s official e-filing home page.
- Go to the instant PAN allotment webpage by clicking the ‘Instant E-PAN’ option under the ‘Quick Links’ section of the homepage.
- To access the instant PAN request webpage, click the ‘Get New PAN’ button.
- For PAN allocation, enter your Aadhaar number. To confirm the undertaking, select the ‘I confirm that’ check box and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Once you’ve agreed to validate your Aadhaar details with UIDAI, enter the Aadhaar OTP you received on your registered mobile number and click the ‘Validate Aadhaar OTP and Continue’ button.
- Step 7: Enter your OTP and check the box before clicking the ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 8: If your email ID has not been validated, go to the next step and click ‘Validate email ID.’ Check the box and then click the ‘Continue’ button.
When you submit your Aadhaar details for the validation, you will be given an acknowledgment number. After you enter the Aadhar number, you can check the status of your PAN which is going to allot.
What is the procedure to download the instant Pan through Aadhar?
The following is the procedure to download Instant Pan through Aadhar.
- If you want to apply for an e-PAN card, go to the Income Tax Department’s official website (Www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/Home).
- Then click on Instant PAN after selecting Our services.
- Following your click, two options will appear in front of you; you must select the second option (Check Status/ Download PAN).
- After that, enter your Aadhar Card number and click Continue.
- Enter your OTP to check the status of your Pan card or to download your e-Pan.
If your PAN has been assigned, you can get it by following the steps above for Instant Pan through Aadhar. The PAN will also be sent to the applicant’s e-mail address in PDF format (if registered with UIDAI). It is important to note that the e-PAN that is received will include a QR code that contains demographic information about the applicant, such as the applicant’s name, date of birth, and photograph. A QR code reader can provide such information. Notably, such an e-PAN is valid PAN proof. It’s similar to the PAN issued by the Internal Revenue Service in other ways.
Is it possible to apply for an e-PAN using Aadhaar if I have misplaced my Aadhaar card?
Only if you are applying for your first PAN and have a valid Aadhaar with updated KYC details can you apply for an e-PAN.
What should I do if I am unable to update my date of birth during the e-PAN application process?
If your Aadhaar only has your year of birth, you must first update your date of birth in Aadhaar before applying for an e-PAN.
How will I know if my e-PAN generation request was successfully submitted?
Along with an Acknowledgement ID, a success message will be displayed. Please keep the Acknowledgement ID on hand for future use. You will also receive a copy of the Acknowledgement ID on your Aadhaar-registered mobile number.
What should I do if my Aadhaar authentication is rejected during e-KYC?
If you use the wrong OTP, your Aadhaar authentication may be rejected. Entering the correct OTP will solve the problem. If your application is still rejected, you must contact UIDAI.
I hope the information provided about the Instant Pan through Aadhar is clear. But still, if you have any doubts regarding that, you can mention that in the comment box.