Many people go to Canada for different reasons such as study, job, travel, or business purpose. But many of the then go through spouse open work permit Canada from India. It is a popular method among spouses. For this, they can work in Canada and live together. The main objective of the spouse open work permit Canada from India is to make your spouse work in Canada.
The main purpose of this work permit is to the reunification of the family. In this article, we will discuss in detail the spouse open work permit Canada from India.
What is a spouse’s open work permit?
This is an immigration program for this program your spouse needs to apply for the spouse’s open work permit. It allows them to do work in Canada once they enter the country. It also shows the engagement of the culture of your spouse and also allows them to get lucrative employment.
Requirement for the spouse open work permit Canada from India
If your spouse is Indian and he or she is working or studying in Canada. You can apply for a spouse open work permit Canada from India. The things required for the section for the spouse open work permit include:
- If your spouse is applying for the spouse open work permit then he needs to be skilled. He needs to approve to work in Canada for more than 6 months in the national occupational classification.
- It is compulsory to attach the work permit photocopy of your spouse.
- Photocopy of your spouse’s pay slips also needs to attach.
Benefits of spouse open permit Canada from India
Following are the benefits of a spouse open permit in Canada:
- There is no need for IELTS scores.
- It is important to have your spouse have full-time work when you apply for the spouse open permit in Canada.
- Stay with your spouse till then they have a permit to stay.
How much time does it take to process a spouse open permit Canada
It will take 4 to 5 months to process the application form for a spouse open permit in Canada. It is important to have remembered when your spouse’s permanent residence is processed they must have a legal status of a student or visitor or worker in Canada.
Documents required for the spouse’s open work permit Canada
- Information on passport and travel history.
- Documents to prove background.
- Marriage certificate.
- Proof of income.
- Passport-sized photograph
How to apply for the spouse open work permit Canada from India
- Go to the website canada.ca for spouse open work permit Canada from India
- Below there is how to apply there you need to select outside Canada.
- After that, there is an option show get the application to work in Canada click on it.
- Then next page opens from there you can choose the application mode online or offline.
- From there open instruction guide.
- In this guide, you will find the application form. Take a printout of this form and fill out the form accurately and clearly.
- Attach all the documents with the form
- Submit the application to the visa application center along with fees.
Frequently asked question
Q 1: Is IELTS required for the spouse’s open work permit in Canada?
A: IELTS is not mandatory for the spouse’s open a work permit in Canada.
Q 2: From the spouse, open work permit in Canada can my spouse can work in Canada?
A: Yes. Spouses are permitted to work in Canada. They need to open a work permit for working. This helps them to work anywhere full-time in Canada. They can reside and work in any part of the country.
Q 3: What are the fees for a spouse’s open work permit?
A: The fee for the spouse’s open work permit is $255 CAD- $155 CAD for the processing and for the open work permit fee is $100 CAD.
Q 4: After marriage how long does it takes to get a work permit?
A: There is no minimum time limit for the applicants who need to wait to apply for a work permit after marriage.
Q 5: How to renew a spouse’s open work permit?
A: It is not possible to apply for the renewal. But if your permit is expired and your spouse is still working in Canada then you can re-apply for the permit.
Q 6: What to do when my spouse’s open work permit gets rejected?
A: If your permit is rejected then you can reapply for it. You can reapply if you can provide some new information or documents to the address the reason for refusal.
That’s all about spouse open work permit Canada from India