In this article, we are going to know all about B2 visa for USA like what is the US B2 visa requirements, what is the process of B2 visa, where and how you can apply for a visa, how to fill out the application form, how to schedule a visa appointment, and what are the necessary documents for the B2 visa.
B2 Visa for USA
The B2 visa is the type of visa that allows you to enter the US for travel, pleasure, or to see friends and family. B2 visas are valid for six months and can be renewed once for another six months.
The fee of a B2 visa for USA is INR12,806.75. Depending on the nationality, this sum can be paid either during the interview or during the application process. There are no rules regarding a minimum balance requirement for your bank account; however, people’s experiences indicate that anywhere between $5,000 and $10,000 is sufficient to demonstrate.
Required documents for B2 visa for USA
Among the US B2 visa requirements , documents are necessary. Following documents are required for the B2 visa for USA:
- Your passport
- Evidence of funds
- Letters proving your reason for visiting the United States
- Insurance coverage that is adequate
- Information on who you’ll be staying with and where you’ll be staying
- Airline tickets
- Evidence that you plan to return to your home nation
- Financial records
- Insurance policies and other supporting documentation
You can get the all information related to documents from google and Itzeazy also here to make your process easy and simple. We will help you to collect the all required document for B2 visa for USA.
The B2 visa application procedure
- Form DS-160 must be submitted.
- Pay your visa fees.
- Plan the tourist visa interview at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
- Finish the B-2 visa document file.
- Participate in the visa interview
1.Fill out the online application.
You must complete the DS-160 form. Before filling out the form, make sure you read the instructions and provide accurate information. You must upload your photo while filling out the online application form. Make sure your photo is in the appropriate format. You will be unable to make changes once you have submitted the form. Make a copy of the confirmation page.
2.Pay visa fees
Before submitting an application for a nonimmigrant visa, all applicants—including minors—must pay a non-refundable, non-transferable visa application fee, also known as the MRV fee. Whether a visa is granted or not, the application fee for a visa must be paid. The fee is determined by the type of visa for which you apply. These are the modes of paying the visa fees:-
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
- Mobile Payments – IMPS
- Cash – Over the Counter at DRUK Bank
- Cash – Over the Counter (AXIS Bank and Citibank)
3.Schedule the visa interview
You must first log in to the visa page and then select Schedule Appointment from the dashboard’s left menu in order to do this. You must make two appointments. The first appointment is for the interview at the visa office, followed by a second appointment at the center for visa applications (VAC).
The VAC appointment is to complete the photo and fingerprint scanning process, which must be completed one day before the visa interview. Your passport number, the date you paid the fees, and the 10-digit barcode number listed on the DS-160 form confirmation page must be provided in order to make an appointment.
You must bring the following items to your appointment with VAC:
- The passport must be valid. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your intended stay in the United States. If your passport contains two or more people, each must submit a visa application.
- Confirmation page for the DS-160 form.
- The page that confirms the appointment.
- If the applicant is under the age of 14, one photo must be submitted in accordance with US visa specifications.
- You must bring all required documents to the Consulate or Embassy interview. Get ready for your interview. The consular officer will decide whether you qualify for the visa based on the interview. If your visa is granted, you must pay a visa issuance fee.
The document process with VAC will be difficult for you s you can hire an experienced and skilled consultant from Itzeazy who will help you in the whole process of B2 visa for USA in India.
B2 Visa Advantages
- You do not need an approved visa petition from the United States. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for a B2 visa application
- A B2 visa can be obtained in person at a Consulate near your home.
- A sponsor is not required to apply for the B2 visa.
- B2 visas are easier and faster to obtain.
For more information, you can check the official website or you can consult with an expert who will help you to get B2 visa for USA in India
Points Worth Noting: B2 visa for USA
The US B2 visa is the best option for short-term visitors to the United States. It is typically issued for a six-month period. In such cases, it is granted as a various entry visa valid for up to ten years. These are the key points of the B2 visa:
- You need to be able to convince US consular staff at a US Embassy or Consulate that you aren’t travelling there with the goal of immigrating there.
- You must provide justification for why you would return to your home nation.
- The biometric (fingerprint) process and the visa interview process require appointments.
- Children under the age of 14 and adults over the age of 80 are exempt from the requirement to appear in person for an interview at the consulate or embassy and may instead submit their paperwork to the visa application center.
- If a person already has a US visitor visa and wants to renew it, they can do so by scheduling an appointment at a visa application center and submitting their paperwork in person.
In most cases, the visa is processed in two to three days, and you can either pick up your passport from the VAC center in person or have it couriered to you. According to these details, the process of B2 visa for USA will be hard for you with fulfilment of US B2 visa requirements. You can make the process easy only by hiring a skilled and experienced consultant. We Itzeazy here to provide you with the best consultants in India.