Qatar is a beautiful country in West Asia. Many Indian tourists visit there to enjoy the waterfront views, sandy beaches, and vibrant modernity. Indian passport holders who are planning to visit Qatar must have a valid visa to enter the country.If an applicant wants to visit Qatar, they must be aware of all the necessary Qatar visa requirements for Indian citizens. Thus,in this blog ,you can get to know the application process for Qatar visa for Indians.
Qatar visa on Arrival for Indians
A Qatar visa for Indians is needed when an applicant wants to stay in Qatar for more than 60 days. In some cases, an applicant wishes to stay there for less than 30 days. They can apply for a Qatar visa on arrival (VOA) which is valid for 30 days. This type of visa is valid for multiple entries and can be extended for an extra 30 days.
Types of Qatar visa for Indians
Before planning to visit Qatar, it is important to understand the types of Qatar visa for Indians. These are as follows:
- Qatar tourist visa for Indian: Allows you to explore Qatar for 2 weeks (short) or 3 months (long).
- Qatar business visa: If you work for a Qatar company, you can get a 30 or 90 day business visa.
- Qatar work visa: If you have worked 2 years for a company, they can sponsor your work visa.
- Qatar visit visa: For you to visit family or friend in Qatar for 6 months.
- Qatar family visa: Also to visit family/friends but with no expiration.
- Qatar transit visa: Allows you to stay 4 days in Qatar before your next flight.
Qatar visa requirements for Indian citizens
The Qatar visa requirements for Indian citizens are very common. These are as follows:
- A passport with its validity for at least six months from the date of travel
- Flight tickets
- Proof of accommodation
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of personal information such as name, surname, and travel information
- Passport copies
Apart from these, there are some visas which require additional documents. These are:
- Qatar business visa:
- Photocopy of Qatari residence permit or ID
- A letter mentioning the business details
- Qatar work visa:
- Individual’s original and photocopy of educational qualification documents
- Individual’s original and photocopy of employment agreement provided by the company
- Qatar student visa:
- Submit an admission letter from recognized university
- Photocopies of educational qualification documents such as pass certificates or mark sheets
- Individual’s local sponsor must submit a salary certificate
How to get Qatar visa for Indians?
If you are from India and want to apply for Qatar visa online, use Hayya.
The steps for applying for Qatar visa for Indians are mentioned below:
- Use the Hayya app or go to hayya.qa website.
- Sign up for a Hayya account or log in to your existing account.
- Select the entry visa type “Tourist Entry visa (A1), GCC Resident visa (A2), Visa with ETA (A3), Visa for companion of GCC citizen (A4)”.
- Complete your personal details like passport, photo, contact information.
- Validate your information entered is correct.
- Upload proof of your accommodation booking confirmation in Qatar.
- Complete the payment of QAR 100 application fee.
- Submit your application.
- Receive your tourist entry visa by email or retrieve it through the Hayya app once approved.
– Anyone can apply for Qatar Visa traveling from Indian for tourism, visiting friends or family If you have dependents under 18 years old, you can include them in your visa application. Just add their information in the Hayya app.
You need to give details of where you will stay in Qatar. You can provide your hotel booking confirmation or details if you are staying with family or friends.
Sometimes they may ask you to show proof of your booked accommodation. For example, they may want you to show your booking through Discover Qatar.
Qatar visa price for Indian
The Qatar visa price for Indian costs QAR 100. In Indian currency, it costs around Rs. 2282.
If an applicant overstays, they will be fined QAR 200 or Rs. 4565.
Qatar visa processing time
The processing time for Qatar visa for Indians is as long as 7 to 10 working days. It starts from the day of submitting the application fees.
Processing time does not include public holidays or weekends.
Reasons for rejection of Qatar visa for Indians
There may be many reasons for rejection of Qatar visa for Indians. if applicant:
- Unable to provide correct information in the visa application form.
- Does not have enough funds to travel in the country.
- Fail to qualify for the applied visa category.
What is the validity of Qatar visa for Indians?
The business and tourist visas are valid for 3 months. The duration of stay of tourist visa is 30 days. The duration of stay of business visa is 30 days and 90 days.
What is the fee for Qatar transit visa for Indians?
There is no fee for a transit visa. An applicant can stay up to 4 days in Qatar with a transit visa.
Can Indians visit to Qatar without visa?
Yes,Indians can avail visa free entry for 30 days.It is a new term for Qatar visa on arrival with same conditions.