NOC for vehicle in Delhi is provided by respective RTO where vehicle it is registered .
Normally NOC process takes approx. 1 month time. However actual time may vary from RTO to RTO.
Vehicle need not be present in Delhi generally.
Documents for NOC of vehicle in Delhi
1. When one is moving out of Delhi & vehicle is on loan and it will continue
2. When one is moving out of Delhi & vehicle loan has been paid off
3. When one is selling his/her vehicle to a person who lives outside Delhi
4. When one is selling his/her vehicle to a person who lives outside Delhi and loan has been paid off
NOC for vehicle in Delhi - FAQ
1. WHY N.O.C IS REQUIRED ?
Who ever wants to shift his vehicle from one state to other state needs a ‘ No Objection Certificate ’ for getting his Vehicle and Registration Certificate transferred to other states. As per the rules, R.T.Authority insists on N.O.C before issuing clearance to the candidate.
2. Can a vehicle registered in one state can be used in another state?
A vehicle registered in one state can be used in other state with the same registration number for temporary purpose. The registration number is valid throughout the India, but if vehicle is migrated to some other state for long use then the fresh registration number from the state the vehicle is migrated to needs to taken and taxes to be paid. Taxes paid at time of registration are motor vehicle taxes for that particular state not for India.
3. How to obtain Clearance Certificate(cc) in the event of Sale/Removal of vehicle within the state ?
If the owner desires to remove or sell his vehicle outside the jurisdiction of registering authority within the State. Owner shall file the application on plain paper for issue of clearance certificate with the registering authority where the vehicle is registered along with the following documents: viz. Registration Certificate, Insurance Certificate,PUC
4. Is there any validity period of NOC issued by RTO ?
NOC should be submitted to the new RTO withi 45 days of its issuance , otherwise there is fine on it.
5. I am transferring my vehicle from Bangalore to Mumbai which is on loan from bank. Is it necessary to repay full loan amount to get NOC from RTO ?
Either you can repay complete loan and remove hypothecation or loan continuation letter can be taken from the bank .