NOC for vehicle in Faridabad is provided by respective Regional Transport office (RTO) where it is registered .
Normally NOC process takes approx. 2-3 weeks time. However actual time may vary some time.
Vehicles are not generally required to take to the RTO Faridabad
Documents required for NOC in Faridabad
1. When one is moving out of Faridabad & vehicle is on loan and it will continue
2. When one is moving out of Faridabad & vehicle loan has been paid off
3. When one is selling his/her vehicle to a person who lives outside Faridabad
4. When one is selling his/her vehicle to a person who lives outside Faridabad and loan has been paid off
NOC for vehicle transfer in Faridabad - FAQ
1. Why NOC is required ?
Who ever wants to shift his vehicle from one state to other state needs a ‘ No Objection Certificate ’ for getting his Vehicle and Registration Certificate transferred to other states.
As per motor vehicle act, R.T.O. requires N.O.C. for re-registration of vehicle from the home state.
2. Can a vehicle registered in one state can be used in another state?
A vehicle registered in one state can be used in other state with the same registration number for temporary purpose. The registration number is valid throughout the India.
But if vehicle is migrated to some other state for long duration then the registration number of the vehicle should be changed to the new state and road tax should be paid.
Road Tax paid at the time of registration of vehicle is for that particular state only not for India.
3. How to apply for vehicle NOC in the event of Sale/Removal of vehicle within the state ?
4. Is there any validity period of NOC issued by RTO ?
NOC should be submitted to the new RTO withi 45 days of its issuance , otherwise there is fine on it.
5. I am transferring my vehicle from Faridabad to Mumbai which is on loan from bank. Is it necessary to repay full loan amount to get NOC from RTO ?
Either you can repay complete loan and remove hypothecation or loan continuation letter can be taken from the bank .