NOC for vehicle in Ghaziabad is provided by Regional Transport Office at Ghaziabad where it is registered .
Normally NOC process takes approx. 2 weeks time. However actual time may vary some time.
Once Vehicle needs to be brought to RTO for chassis verification. Also, registered owner has to come to RTO once for signature verification. Its mandatory.
Documents required for NOC of vehicle in Ghaziabad
1. When one is moving out of Ghaziabad & vehicle is on loan and it will continue
2. When one is moving out of Ghaziabad & vehicle loan has been paid off
3. When one is selling his/her vehicle to a person who lives outside Ghaziabad
4. When one is selling his/her vehicle to a person who lives outside Ghaziabad and loan has been paid off
NOC for vehicle(car / bike) transfer in Ghaziabad - FAQ
1. Why NOC is required ?
Who ever wants to shift his vehicle from one state to other state needs a ‘ No Objection Certificate ’ for getting his Vehicle and Registration Certificate transferred to other states.
As per motor vehicle act, RTO requires vehicle NOC from parent RTO for re-registration of vehicle in other state.
2. Can a vehicle registered in one state can be used in another state?
A vehicle registered in one state can be used in other state with the same registration number for temporary purpose. The registration number is valid throughout the India.
But if vehicle is migrated to some other state for long duration then the vehicle should be registered to the new state and new registration number should be taken and taxes to be paid.
Road tax paid at time of registration are motor vehicle taxes for that particular state not for India.
3. How to apply for vehicle NOC in the event of Sale/Removal of vehicle within the state ?
4. Is there any validity period of NOC issued by RTO ?
NOC should be submitted to the new RTO within 45 days of its issuance , otherwise there is fine on it.