Documents Required for Birth certificate in Gurgaon
Birth certificate in Gurgaon- FAQ
1. My birth was in Delhi . Now I am living in Gurgaon . Can I apply for birth certificate in Gurgaon ?
No, It can only be issued from a place where birth actully take place.
2. I have Birth certificate issued by hospital . How I will get Birth certificate with name issued by Govt. authority.?
Its a two stage process . First birth certificate without name will be issued by concered Govt. authority after submission of the application supported with birth certificate (discharge summary) issued by the hospital . After this birth certificate with name should be applied .
3. I have lost my original birth certificate . What should I do ?
Apply for duplicate Birth Certificate online Gurgaon to the same office from where it was issued .
4. Is it possible to change birth date ?
5. I have different birth date mentioned on birth certificate and 10th certificate . What should I do ?
Birth date mentioned on birth certificate will prevail.
6. Q3. Is there a time limit for registering a birth certificate in Gurgaon?
Yes. Parents need to register their baby’s birth within 21 days of the birth. Otherwise, a delayed fine is levied for late registration.