Documents Required for duplicate Driving Licence in Gurgaon
Duplicate Driving License in Gurgaon - FAQ
1. Can application for duplicate Driving license can be submitted in RTO other than the RTO from where it was issued ?
No, It can be applied only in the RTO office from where it was issued .
2. I do not have copy of lost Driving License or dont remember Driving License number . What should I do ?
In such scenario it is advisable to go for fresh license as getting record of old Driving license would not be possible.
3. What happens If my current address is different from the address mentioned in the lost Driving license?
Address will be changed in the new driving license issued provided you provide supporting documents for new address.
4. Is it possible to obtain a soft copy of my duplicate driver's licence?
5. What will be the validity of duplicate Driving Licence ?
Duplicate driving licence will have the same validity as your original Driving Licence. All the information on duplicate Driving Licence will be the same as the original, If you haven’t applied for correction or renewal of your DL.
6. Do I have to pass a driving test once again while applying for a duplicate Driving Licence ?
You need to undergo through driving test again, if your driving licence has expired more than one before. You don’t have to go through a driving test again while applying for a duplicate licence if its still valid.