NOC for vehicle in Gurgaon is provided by respective RTO in Gurgaon where it is registered .
Following are the RTOs in Gurgaon :
Normally NOC process takes approx. 1 month time. However actual time may vary from RTO to RTO.
Vehicle need not be present in Gurgaon generally.
Documents required for NOC of vehicle in Gurgaon
1. When one is moving out of Gurgaon & vehicle is on loan and it will continue
2. When one is moving out of Gurgaon & vehicle loan has been paid off
3. When one is selling his/her vehicle to a person who lives outside Gurgaon
4. When one is selling his/her vehicle to a person who lives outside Gurgaon and loan has been paid off
NOC for vehicle(car / bike) transfer in Gurgaon - FAQ
1. WHY N.O.C IS REQUIRED ?
2. Can a vehicle registered in one state can be used in another state?
3. How to obtain Clearance Certificate(cc) in the event of Sale/Removal of vehicle within the state ?
4. Is there any validity period of NOC issued by RTO ?
NOC should be submitted to the new RTO withi 45 days of its issuance , otherwise there is fine on it.
5. I am transferring my vehicle from Bangalore to Mumbai which is on loan from bank. Is it necessary to repay full loan amount to get NOC from RTO ?
Either you can repay complete loan and remove hypothecation or loan continuation letter can be taken from the bank .