Documents Required for Birth Certificate in Hyderabad
Birth certificate in Hyderabad - FAQ
1. My birth was in Delhi . Now I am living in Hydrabad . Can I apply for birth certificate in Hydrabad ?
No, It can only be issued from a place where birth actully take place.
2. I have Birth certificate issued by hospital . How I will get Birth certificate with name issued by Govt. authority.?
Its a two stage process . First birth certificate without name will be issued by concerned Govt. authority after submission of the application supported with birth certificate (discharge summary) issued by the hospital . After this birth certificate with name should be applied .
3. I have lost my original birth certificate . What should I do ?
Apply for duplicate birth certificate to the same office from where it was issued .
4. Is it possible to change birth date ?
5. I have different birth date mentioned on birth certificate and 10th certificate . What should I do ?
Birth date mentioned on birth certificate will prevail.
6. Is a Hyderabad birth certificate required for a passport?
See, the basic answer is that you'll need Birth Certificate in Hyderabad if you don't have any other proof of birth. If you took the tenth examination, however, your mark sheet may also be relevant.