Documents Required for Driving License in Mumbai
Driving License Mumbai - FAQ
1. How long is a learner license valid?
The Learner's licence is valid up to six months.
2. I have obtained a learner license in mumbai, is it valid in chennai?
learner as well as permanent licence is valid throughout India.
3. Can I drive a motorcycle with learner license?
Learners licence is meant for learning purpose only. It is not a full-fledged licence. You can drive only with pillion rider possessing valid driving licence with him.
4. Do I need to be present while obtaining the license?
You must be present for obtaining a licence at RTO office
5. Who is exempted from test of competence for driving license?
A person holding a driving licence issued by the Defence Department to drive their vehicles Or issued by a competent authority of any country outside India subject to the compliance of medical certificate is exempted from the test of competence to drive such class of vehicle.