In Noida, it is mandatory under the law (as per the Registration of Births & Deaths Act, 1969) to register every birth/still birth with the concerned State/UT Government within 21 days of its occurrence.
The birth certificate is a very important document which serves various purposes throughout life. This is the main document that proves your age. In Noida, a birth certificate can be issued by Noida authority.
Documents Required for Birth certificate in Noida
Birth certificate in Noida - FAQ
1. My birth was in Delhi . Now I am living in NOIDA . Can I apply for birth certificate in NOIDA ?
No, It can only be issued from a place where birth actually take place.
2. I have Birth certificate issued by hospital . How I will get Birth certificate with name issued by Govt. authority.?
Its a two stage process . First birth certificate without name will be issued by concered Govt. authority after submission of the application supported with birth certificate (discharge summary) issued by the hospital . After this birth certificate with name should be applied .
3. I have lost my original birth certificate . What should I do ?
Apply for duplicate birth certificate to the same office from where it was issued .
4. Is it possible to change birth date ?
5. I have different birth date mentioned on birth certificate and 10th certificate . What should I do ?
Birth date mentioned on birth certificate will prevail.
6. Is it possible to change particulars in Birth certificate ?
It can be provided supported by documentary proofs.