Documents Required for Driving Licence Renewal Pune
Driving Licence renewal in Pune - FAQ
1. What is period of validity of Driving Licence ?
Driving licence is issued for 20 years or 40 years of age whichever is earlier.
2. Do I require a medical certificate at the time of renewal?
Medical certificate is required in case the applicant is more than 50 years of age.
3. What happens if I forget to renew my licence?
You can renew it within 5 years from the date of its expiry. Penalty for late renewal is charged after the first 30 days of expiry.But remember that driving with an expired licence is an offence.
4. What happens If an accident occurs after the expiry of your Driving Licence?
The Insurance Company will not provide the compensation and you will also be at fault in the Eyes of the Law.
5. When one can apply for renewal of Driving License ?
Renewal of Driving License can not be applied before one month of the expiry period.