NOC for vehicle in NOIDA is provided by respective Regional Transport Authority/office ( RTA/RTO) where it is registered .
Normally NOC process takes approx. 2 weeks time. However actual time may vary some time.
Once the vehicle needs to be brought to RTO for chassis verification. Also, the registered owner has to come to RTO once for signature verification. Its mandatory.
Documents required for NOC of vehicle
1. When one is moving out of NOIDA & vehicle is on loan and it will continue
2. When one is moving out of NOIDA & vehicle loan has been paid off
3. When one is selling his/her vehicle to a person who lives outside NOIDA
4. When one is selling his/her vehicle to a person who lives outside NOIDA and loan has been paid off
NOC for vehicle(car / bike) transfer - FAQ
1. WHY N.O.C IS REQUIRED ?
Who ever wants to shift his vehicle from one state to other state needs a ‘ No Objection Certificate ’ for getting his Vehicle and Registration Certificate transferred to other states. As per the rules, R.T.Authority insists on N.O.C before issuing clearance to the candidate.
2. Can a vehicle registered in one state can be used in another state?
A vehicle registered in one state can be used in other state with the same registration number for temporary purpose. The registration number is valid throughout the India, but if vehicle is migrated to some other state for long use then the fresh registration number from the state the vehicle is migrated to needs to taken and taxes to be paid. Taxes paid at time of registration are motor vehicle taxes for that particular state not for India.
3. How to obtain Clearance Certificate(cc) in the event of Sale/Removal of vehicle within the state ?
4. Is there any validity period of NOC issued by RTO ?
NOC should be submitted to the new RTO withi 45 days of its issuance , otherwise there is fine on it.
5. I am transferring my vehicle from Bangalore to Mumbai which is on loan from bank. Is it necessary to repay full loan amount to get NOC from RTO
Either you can repay complete loan and remove hypothecation or loan continuation letter can be taken from the bank .