Want to apply for birth certificate in Pune? PMC and PCMC issues birth certificate in Pune. Itzeazy helps in applying for birth certificate online in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad.
In Pune, it is mandatory under the law (as per the Registration of Births & Deaths Act, 1969) to register every birth/still birth with the concerned Govt. authority within 21 days of its occurrence.
The birth certificate is a very important document which serves various purposes throughout life. This is the main document that proves your age. In Pune,a birth certificate can be issued by Municipal Corporation of Pune.
Documents Required for Birth certificate in Pune
Birth certificate Pune - FAQ
1. My birth was in Delhi . Now I am living in Pune . Can I apply for birth certificate in Pune ?
No, It can only be issued from a place where birth actully take place.
2. I have Birth certificate issued by hospital . How I will get Birth certificate with name issued by Govt. authority.?
Its a two stage process . First birth certificate without name will be issued by concered Govt. authority after submission of the application supported with birth certificate (discharge summary) issued by the hospital . After this birth certificate with name should be applied .
3. I have lost my original birth certificate . What should I do ?
Apply for duplicate birth certificate to the same office from where it was issued .
4. Is it possible to change birth date ?
5. I have different birth date mentioned on birth certificate and 10th certificate . What should I do ?
Birth date mentioned on birth certificate will prevail.
6. Is it possible to change particulars in Birth certificate ?
It can be provided supported by documentary proofs.