Itzeazy.com provides Consultancy for Marriage registration under special marriage act or Court Marriage in Pune , provides end to end assistance in all documentation support to the clients. Court Marriage can be done Where either of the husband or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs and the marriage will be registered under the Special Marriage Act 1954. Special Marriage Act sets minimum age of marriage as 21 years for men and 18 years for women.
Service provided by Itzeazy is doorstep & process is guided and carried by experienced professionals in this field Though documentation will be done by Itzeazy , visit of husband , wife & 3 witness is mandatory in front of marriage registrar on 2 occasions .
Marriage registration - Documents Required
Marriage registration - FAQ
1. What is the legal age for getting married under Special Marriage Act?
As per Special Marriage Act, the minimum age of groom should be 21 years and the minimum age of bride should be 18 years at the time of marriage.
2. Is it mandatory to have address proof to register marriage?
Yes.Either husband or wife should have address proof.
3. My fiancee is living abroad . Can I register marriage?
No. For marriage registration purpose physical presence of both husband and wife is mandatory .
4. Who can be witness ?
Friend or family member anyone can be witness who has ID proof .
5. Is physical presence of witness is mandatory at the time of marriage registration ?
yes, physical presence is mandatory.
6. We could not get married within 90 days of serving notice for marriage . What can be done?
Notice has to be served again .