Documents Required for Driving License in Pune
Driving License Pune - FAQ
1. What is period of validity of Driving Licence ?
2. What is the period of validity of Learner's licence ?
Learner's licence is valid for the period of six months.
3. What If Failed in Test during permanent license ?
The applicant who has failed in test of competence to drive can collect his application along doucuments and can reappear for the test after 7 days by paying requisite fees .
4. How should I prepare for the driving test?
Apart from the obvious driving skills, you will be tested on your ability to maneuver your vehicle in a crowded area. The theoretical part of the test pertains to your ability to recognize road signs, simple queries about the assemblies and about signals, sensors, and indicators of vehicle system.
5. What is the basic level of knowledge required to undergo a test for a Learner's DL?
Traffic signs / traffic signals / rules of the road / duties of a driver in case he is involved in an accident / precautions to be taken when crossing an unmanned railway crossing / documents that he is required to carry while driving.
6. How does the learner's licence authorized me to drive ?
It allows you to learn driving with a regular and experienced driver of your choice. If you want to drive a motor
car or a two-wheeler, this should be along with a friend, relative or an instructor of a driving school who holds a valid driving licence. If you wish to become a professional driver and drive commercial, passenger or goods vehicles, you will have to get yourself trained at a driving school duly recognized by the Transport Department.