Documents Required for Driving Licence Renewal Pune
Driving Licence renewal Pune - FAQ
1. What is period of validity of Driving Licence ?
2. How can I renew my driving licence online in Pune ?
3. How much does it cost to renew license in Pune ?
Fees for driving license renewal in Pune is :
4. Do I need to visit RTO for renewal of driving licence in Pune ?
5. Can I change the address in my Driving Licence while applying for renewal?
Yes, you can apply for change of address when you submit the application for renewal of driving licence renewal. Note that you must choose the RTO accordingly if you wish to change the address. You also need to pay additional fees for the change of address in driving licence.
6. My DL has already expired; can I still renew it
Yes, you can. There is a grace period of 30 days after the expiration date of a Driving Licence. If you apply for DL renewal within these 30 days, there will not be any late fine.
DL renewal after the grace period is also possible, but it increases the fees of the procedure. For each year's delay, you have to pay a fine of Rs. 1,000, along with the cost of renewal and smart card.