NOC for vehicle in Pune is provided by respective RTO in Pune where it is registered .
Normally NOC process takes approx. 3-4 weeks time. However, actual times may vary from RTO to RTO.
The physical presence of either the vehicle or its registered owner is not required .
Documents required for vehicle NOC in Pune
1. When one is moving out of Pune & vehicle is on loan and it will continue
2. When one is moving out of Pune & vehicle loan has been paid off
3. When one is moving out of Pune & vehicle loan has been paid off
4. When one is selling his/her vehicle to a person who lives outside Pune and loan has been paid off
NOC for vehicle(car / bike) in Pune - FAQ
1. How can I get NOC in Pune?
Process for car NOC in Pune is not online completely . Application can be filled online. Fees can be paid online . However physical submission of application forms and supporting documents is required at Pune RTO.
Following are the steps for NOC for my car in Pune :
2. How can I get NOC online in Pune?
3. What is the fee for NOC in Pune?
4. How long car NOC is valid in Pune?
5. I am transferring my vehicle from Pune to Bangalore which has a running loan from bank. Is it necessary to repay full loan amount to get NOC from RTO
Either you can repay complete loan and remove hypothecation or loan continuation letter can be taken from the bank .