NOC for vehicle in Pune is provided by respective RTO in Pune where it is registered .
Normally NOC process takes approx. 3-4 weeks time. However, actual times may vary from RTO to RTO.
The physical presence of either the vehicle or its registered owner is not required .
Documents required for vehicle NOC in Pune
1. When one is moving out of Pune & vehicle is on loan and it will continue
2. When one is moving out of Pune & vehicle loan has been paid off
3. When one is moving out of Pune & vehicle loan has been paid off
4. When one is selling his/her vehicle to a person who lives outside Pune and loan has been paid off
NOC for vehicle(car / bike) in Pune - FAQ
1. WHY N.O.C IS REQUIRED ?
2. Can a vehicle registered in one state can be used in another state?
3. How to obtain Clearance Certificate(cc) in the event of Sale/Removal of vehicle within the state ?
4. Is there any validity period of NOC issued by RTO ?
NOC should be submitted to the new RTO within 45 days of its issuance , otherwise there is fine on it.
5. I am transferring my vehicle from Pune to Bangalore which has a running loan from bank. Is it necessary to repay full loan amount to get NOC from RTO
Either you can repay complete loan and remove hypothecation or loan continuation letter can be taken from the bank .