Wondering how to get Taiwan visa for Indian citizens? Guests to Taiwan must get a visa or approval ahead of time, unless they originate from one of the visa absolved nations or nations whose nationals are qualified for visa on landing. All guests must hold passport legitimate for 6 months(with the exception of the subjects of Japan and United States who are just required to hold an identification substantial for the whole span of remain)
Indian National can apply online Taiwan visa gratis through site: https://nas.immigration.gov.tw/nase/
To qualify please read the accompanying conditions to get an online check so as to enter Taiwan:
- The passport must be legitimate for 6 months. (Allude to the time when you truly enter Taiwan, yet not the time when you make the online application.)
An arrival ticket (via air or by transport). Candidate ought to have never been utilized as a specialist in Taiwan, with the exception of the collar laborer.
- Special conditions: (Available for any of the accompanying endorsements).
You ought to have legitimate:
(1). Permanent Resident Card, OR
(2). Entry Visa of any of the nations: USA, Canada, England, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, and Schengen European nations.
(Candidate will be required to introduce the card or Visa for a check when needing to enter Taiwan; on the off chance that it isn’t exhibited, entry will be not allowed.)
TYPES OF TAIWAN VISAS
Contingent upon the aim of your travel to Taiwan there are basically 3 types of Taiwan visas. They are
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
Taiwan visa requirements for Indians
Taiwan tourist visa
Indians dwelling in India require a standard guest’s visa to visit Taiwan. Indians who hold an inhabitant visa or proportional allow from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, and Schengen Convention nations, United Kingdom or United States are qualified for a less difficult, online application.
- The Applicant ought to have a passport substantial for no less than 6 months from the date of utilization.
- Copy of the candidate’s travel permits i.e the passport.
- One Visa Form (The Applicants need to fill online visa form at the website https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw and take the printout of filled online form, ought to be marked by the Applicant).
- Two latest passport measure photos (35 x 45 mm) with a white background.
- Affirmed forward/return air ticket.
- Visa Request Letter from Travel Agency in India or Taiwan with definite agenda and payment evidence or Invitation letter from Taiwan’s inviter.
- A Covering Letter from the Company or the Applicant saying the reason for the visit and the length of stay (in original form).
- Individual money related confirmation. Giving both of the evidences beneath:-
- Form 16 for 3 years
- ITR for 3 years
- Individual bank statement in original form for 3 months with bank seal on each page with marks of Bank’s Authorizing Signatory.
- Kotak Bank payment slips of the Visa expense.
- Inn affirmation required, for the time of remain.
- Visa is substantial for 3 months with a most extreme remain of 60 days from the date of passage.
- Preparing time is 3 working days for Normal case and following day gathering for Urgent case.
Taiwan business visa
- The Applicant must have a passport legitimate for no less than 6 months from the planned date of entry into Taiwan, alongside both old and new travel permit that is passport are required.
- Copy of the candidate’s passport.
- One Visa Form (The Applicants need to fill online visa form at the website https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw&bb and take the printout of filled online shape, ought to be marked by the Applicant).
- Two latest passport measure photos (35 x 45 mm) with a white background, taken inside most recent 6 months.
- A Covering Letter from the Company or the Applicant specifying the reason for the visit, assignment of the guest and the expected span of stay (if candidates require different entry visa, conditional moving date ought to be said. (In original form).
- A welcome should come as a fax from Taiwan with Taiwan Companies fax number appearing on it. It ought to likewise say the movement dates on which the candidate is moving. This welcome ought to be signed physically as signs in type of a stamp will be refused.
- A photocopy of Company Registration Certificate or Import/Export License issued by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Verification of trade, e.g. LC/settlement receipts/business correspondence between exchanging parties; Company’s bank explanation throughout the previous three months.
- Photocopies of Income Tax Returns for as far back as 3 years and Salary slips of the most recent 6 months.
- Details of the contact individual in Taiwan.
- Bank Statement in original form for the time of 3 months. The announcement ought to have Bank Seal on each page with marks of Bank’s Authorizing Signatory.
- Most recent three Months refreshed Company bank explanations unique with Stamp and signed by the bank.
- Organization Income expense forms of most recent 3 years.
- Affirmed round-trip air ticket and inn booking in Taiwan.
Taiwan embassy in India
Taiwan right now has two offices in India, one in New Delhi and the other in Chennai. Records for the most part required for use of guest’s visa are given beneath. It would be ideal if you take note of that department authorities treat applications on a case by case premise, and may request additionally archives contingent upon your circumstance
Address: Taiwanese Trade Office in Mumbai, MVIRDC World Trade Centre, Unit 8, 11th Floor, Centre 1, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 400 005, India
Telephone: (+91) 22 2216 3074
Fax: (+91) 22 2216 3078
For an arrangement at the Taiwanese department in India, please check in the office site.
For the situation that you are not ready to orchestrate an arrangement through the site you can contact the office in Mumbai by phone or email.
Visa and Passports
The office of Taiwan in Mumbai can educate you about the extent of administrations they offer.
Continuously contact the Taiwanese department before a visit since few out of every odd office in India offers visa or potentially passport administrations.
Taiwan visa fees
|Single Entry||Rs 3,000/-|
|Single Entry(Urgent next day visa)||Rs 4,500/-|
|Multiple entry(normal)||Rs 6,000/-|
|Multiple entry(urgent next day visa)||Rs 9,000/-|
|Legalisation fees per document(normal)||Rs 900/-|
|Legalisation fees per document(urgent)||Rs 1,350/-|
Note: – Multiple entry visa is conceded to just the individuals who have set out to Taiwan no less than three times in a last year.
Payment: – All visa charges ought to be paid in real money and it must be stored in Kotak Mahindra Bank in the Bank Account “Taipei Economic and Cultural Center” in New Delhi.
Taiwan visa processing time
The processing time for urgent visa is 2 working days and for normal visa are 3-4 working days.
Data and Visa Fees are liable to change. All the visa data substance of this site is just for general data or utilize. They don’t constitute exhortation and must not be depended upon in making (or avoiding making) any choice. The data from or through this site is given on “AS May be” premise, and all guarantees, communicated or inferred of any sort, in regards to any issue relating to any data including without impediment, the suggested guarantees of merchantability, wellness for a specific reason, and non-encroachment are disavowed and barred.)