Do you want to know your NSDL Pan Status and you are unaware of the procedure to check that? Then this blog is the best find of you. We’ll show you how to check the pancard status on the NSDL website, as well as over the phone and by SMS. There is also a mechanism for checking the status by supplying your name and date of birth, as well as a coupon number and other information. Follow this blog for further procedure.
PAN stands for Permanent Account Number, which is a 10-digit alphanumeric number provided by the Income Tax Department to taxpayers. The number can be obtained by NSDL. Online or offline applications are also acceptable.
NSDL Pan Status
You can check the Pancard status on NSDL Website. The following is the procedure to check the NSDL Pan Status:
PAN status can be checked on the NSDL website by selecting the application type and entering the acknowledgement number. It can also be traced using an application coupon number or a PAN number on the website.
A person can track the status of a PAN card application online using an acknowledgement number by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the NSDL Website (https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html)
- Then choose the Application Type as ‘PAN – New/Change Request’
- Then type the Acknowledgement Number.
- Then type the captcha in the box.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ after filling in all the details.
Your status of Pan request from the NSDL will be visible on the screen. That’s how you can check your NSDL Pan Status.
Pancard status by TAN Number
- Visit https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
- Click on the ‘TAN – New/Change Request’ to get your Pancard status
3. Then type the Acknowledgement Number.
4. Then type the captcha in the box.
5. Click on the ‘Submit’ after filling all the details.
Your status of Pan request from the NSDL will be visible on the screen.
How to check your PAN card status with your Aadhaar number?
In the previous section, we discussed how to check Pancard status by TAN number and NSDL PAN status. Using your Aadhaar number, you may check the status of your PAN card. You can follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in the Income Tax Department’s official website for income tax e-filing.
- On the home page, go to the ‘Quick Links’ menu listing and select ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar.’
- You will be taken to a new page where you must click the ‘Check Status / Download PAN’ option.
- On the next page, enter your Aadhaar number in the appropriate space.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button after entering the Captcha code.
What are some of the other Options for Checking the Status of Your PAN Card?
When an applicant files for a 10-digit alphanumeric Permanent Account Number, the number is normally issued by the Income Tax Department within 15 working days. As a result, after the application is submitted, the department issues a 15-digit acknowledgement number to the applicant. The applicant can track the status of his or her PAN application using the number. Applicants can track the status of their PAN application by using the methods listed below, in addition to visiting the official websites of NSDL and UTIITSL.
- SMS service
- Phone calls
How to track Pan Card status through a Phone Call?
Between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m., the applicant must phone the TIN call centre at 020-27218080. The NSDL Pan Status can be obtained by supplying the call centre executive with the 15-digit acknowledgement number. It’s worth noting that after the call centre hours, an applicant can track the status of their PAN card application via IVR (Interactive Voice Response) between 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
How to track Pan Card status through SMS?
The applicant must text ‘NSDLPAN’ to 57575, followed by the 15-digit acknowledgement number that was sent to them once the application was submitted successfully. The application’s current pancard status is then delivered to the mobile number supplied in the application form.
Without an acknowledgement number, you can check the status of your PAN card.
If you don’t have the acknowledgment number, you can use your name and date of birth to verify the progress of your PAN application. The technique for checking your PAN status using your name and date of birth is outlined above.
How to check the status of your PAN card by entering your name and date of birth?
The steps to verify the status of your PAN Card using your name and date of birth are as follows:
- Go to https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html_bkp24052013
- Select ‘PAN – New/Change Request’.
- Click on ‘Name.’
- Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name.
- Fill in your date of birth.
- To verify the status of the PAN, click ‘Submit.’
How to check the status of your UTI / NSDL PAN Card by entering the coupon number?
The applicant will obtain an application coupon number when applying for a PAN card on either of the websites, which may be used to track the pancard status. Applicants can monitor the status of their application by going to the NSDL or UTI PAN websites and clicking on the ‘Track PAN status’ link.
After entering the application number assigned to a specific request, the application status will be displayed. Applicants can verify the status of their PAN application using any of the ways listed above.
I hope your all the queries regarding the how to check the NSDL Pan Status is clear. If not, then please mention it in the comment box.