If you want to visit any county for a vacation or business trip. Then you need the passport but the passport has a validity of 10 years. And if your passport validity is over then you need to renew passport online or offline. So, in today’s article, we will discuss the passport renewal process Gurgaon, processing times to renew passport online, documents required for passport renewal online Gurgaon, fees for passport renewal gurgaon.
Passport renewal online process Gurgaon
Below we have given the process of the renew passport online in easy steps. the process is divided into 2 parts. The first is to register yourself on the passport Seva website. And second is an application for the passport renewal online.
Register to the passport Seva website
Following are the steps for the registration for the passport Seva website.
- Go to the official portal of the passport Seva.
- Click on the new users? register now.
- Select the passport office nearest to you.
- Enter all the personal information asked in the registration form.
- Create the login id and password on the website.
- Select the hint question and answer.
- Click on the register button.
- Now you will receive an activation email on your registered email id.
- Click on the link given in the email for activation.
- Now your account is activated you can apply for the passport renewal online.
Passport Renewal Process Gurgaon
Following are the renewal passport online application steps given.
- Go to the official portal of the passport Seva for passport renewal process Gurgaon
- Click on the Existing user? login.
- Now Click on the Apply for the fresh passport/ re-issue of passport.
- Fill in all the information on the asked-in form.
- Check all the information filled by you is correct in the form.
- Click on the view saved/ submitted application for scheduling an appointment.
- Click on the scheduled appointment and select the slot as per your requirement.
- Make the payment for the application form.
- After completing all the steps take a print of the application payment receipt.
After the appointment is scheduled you can visit the passport office at the given time and date for the further process.
Offline process of passport renewal Gurgaon
Following is the process of passport renewal Gurgaon offline.
- Download the application form for renewal of passport and take a print of it. From the official portal of the passport Seva. The form is available on the home page of the website.
- Fill out the form and collect all the required documents.
- Go to the nearest passport Seva Kendra submit the form. And pay the application fees.
Point to keep in mind while visiting the Passport Seva Kendra
Below are some of the points are given that you need to keep in mind when visiting the passport Seva Kendra for your passport renewal Gurgaon.
- Take all the required documents with a copy of them.
- Go to the passport Seva Kendra before the 15 minutes.
- Follow all the instructions given by the officer for the completion of the process.
Documents required for the passport renewal Gurgaon
There are some documents that you need to submit at the passport office along with the application form. Below are the documents are given that you required for the passport renewal Gurgaon.
- Original passport
- The first two and last two pages are self-attached copies of the passport.
- Page of observation self-attached copy if any of made by the passport issuing authority.
- ECR/ Non-ECR pages self-attached copy.
- Validity extension self-attached copy if any short validity passport.
The processing time is taken for the passport renewal Gurgaon
The time for the process of the renew passport online is given below.
- In the case of normal application processing time is 30- 60 days.
- In the case of tatkal application processing time is 3-7 days.
Difference between passport reissue and passport renewal
When the validity of the passport is over when the renewal happens. But reissues happen in the following situations.
- Lost passport
- Stolen passport
- Damaged passport
- Change in the personal information
Fees for the passport renewal Gurgaon
The fees for the passport renewal Gurgaon is for adults who have above 18 years of age with 10 years validity passport. Fees in the normal scheme are Rs. 1500 and tatkal scheme Rs. 3500 for 36 pages. But for 60 pages the fee is Rs. 2000 in the normal scheme and for tatkal it is Rs. 4000.
Frequently asked questions for passport renewal
Q 1: Do I need to submit my original documents for the passport renewal process in Gurgaon?
A: No you don’t need to submit original documents for the passport renewal process Gurgaon. When you to the passport Seva Kendra you need to take original documents only for the verification. And the copies of the original documents need to be submitted.
Q 2: What is the maximum validity of the passport after that I need to renew it?
A: The maximum validity to renew passport online or offline is 10 years.
Q 3: How many days before we need to renew passport?
A: A person can apply for the renewal of a passport before the expiry of 9- 12 months.