In this article, we are going to discuss how a Telegu person can do the process of driving licence renewal Telangana? How to do renewal of driving licence online in Telangana? And what documents are required for Driving licence renewal Telangana? What are the benefits of Telangana Driving License Renewal along with the precaution point for Renewal of driving licence in Telangana.
Driving licence, it came in its present existence because of a law named as motor vehicle act (MVA), 1988, which was passed in parliament by the federal government of India. With a vision of regulating, maintaining and growing the vehicle market and economy of India.
If you are from Telangana and have not yet renewed your driving licence then you might face the punishment of 1000 Rs fine OR might face 1 week of imprisonment. So, it is necessary for you to do renewal of driving licence in Telangana on time which will save you from heavy punishment at the end of day.
Documents required for Driving licence renewal Telangana: –
For Driving licence renewal Telangana process requires some type of document for verification of applicant and those documents are
- Original driving licence
- Form No. 1 OR form No. 1A in the filled state
- Photo of the applicant
- Photo of the applicant’s signature
- An amount that will be charged
- Address proof
Renewal of Driving Licence Online in Telangana
- You need to first download this app from play or app store
- Then you need to click on the icon named “transport department RTA”
- In the next step you need to click on the icon named “driving licence”
- In the next step you need to click on the icon named “renewal”
- Here you need to fillup the details that have been asked
- At last of filing information, you need to upload the asked document
- After uploading information and documents, you need to click on the button named as proceed to pay.
- After making payment process of Telangana driving license renewal is finished
If you want to check whether payment for the renewal of a driving licence online in Telangana is made then follow the stated direction
- After making a payment you need to redirect yourself to the home screen of app
- Click on the 3-lined button on the top-left of the screen
- Then click on the button named as “my transaction”
- You will be displayed with a payment receipt
here is the point where the process of driving licence renewal online in Telangana is finished.
Before commencing or finishing the whole process of driving licence renewal Telangana you need to follow and care about some points and those points are below situated: –
- prefer to submit an Aadhaar card as address proof
- RTO timing in all Telangana RTOs lies around from 10:00 am to 07:00 pm
- Telangana is a newly formed state so it is not listed on parivahan portal
- If an applicant wants to apply for renewal of a driving licence online in Telangana, then the applicant has to apply for renewal before 30 days of permit expiry.
- If the applicant has applied for Telangana driving license renewal after the expiry of the permit, then Telangana RTOs will impose a fine on you, the amount of fine will be Rs 30.
- If an application for renewal of a driving licence in Telangana has been made after 5 years of expiry, then the applicant’s permit will not be renewed and the applicant again has to go through the process of issuing a fresh driving licence.
- A duplicate or learner licence is not renewed again, the only permanent licence is having the capability of renewal
- Driving licence renewal in Telangana is done by every RTO in Telangana
Benefits of Telangana driving licence renewal
Mentioned below are some of the benefits of Telangana Driving License Renewal
- Renewal of driving licence online in Telangana provides security and a base of legality for driving vehicles in front of road safety authorities.
- Driving licence renewal Telangana also give you opportunity of updating the licence
- Renewed driving licence also help you to prove your nationality in another state, as they can verify your driving licence with the road safety authority In Telangana.
- Renewal of driving licence in Telangana will assure you that your insurance amount will be cleared in case of any damage or theft, because the insurance company does grant the insurance amount if the licence is not renewed.
- If your Telangana driving license renewal is not done then at the time of an accident you may face an extra fine and punishment from the road safety authority, as not renewing your driving licence is also considered a crime