Visa for Netherlands from India- A Netherland visa from India is a Schengen visa. Both a Travel Visa and a Business Visa to the Netherlands fall under the Schengen short-stay visa, which allows visitors to stay for a maximum of 90 days. In this article, we will talk about Netherlands tourist visa from India, Netherlands work visa for Indian, Documents required for a visa for the Netherlands from India. Along with the Netherlands visa fees for Indian and how you can check the status of your visa. So, keep reading.
How to get Netherlands visa fees for Indian
Netherlands tourist visa from india
A Netherlands tourist visa from India is granted to people who wish to enter a foreign country for tourism, travel, and leisure purposes only. In the Netherlands, visitors can stay for a predetermined amount of time.
Those holding these visas are prohibited from working or engaging in business activities. If you are travelling for tourism purposes, you must use the travel visa application, which is valid for a travel period of fewer than 90 days.
To know the Netherlands visa fees for Indian, keep reading the blog.
Netherlands work visa for Indian
Unlike Netherlands tourist visa from India, a Netherlands work visa for Indian allow the bearer of the visa to conduct business in a foreign country. However, the holder of a Visa for Netherlands from India does not have to join that country’s workforce.
Visitors usually have to prove that they do not receive any income from the government. Visas for business purposes will only be issued for less than 90 days. A work permit is required for applicants who intend to engage in gainful professional activities, even if they are not financially rewarded.
Continue reading the blog to learn about the Netherlands visa fees for Indian and the status check procedure for Visa for Netherlands from India.
Netherland visa requirements
The following documents are required for Visa for Netherlands from India irrespective of which visa type you are applying for.
- Travel document
- Application form
- Covering letter
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Proof of Means of Transport
- Proof of Lodging
- Proof of Financial means
- Passport Copy
In addition, if the applicant is employed:
- Current employment contract
- Copy of current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- No-objection certificate from current employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary from the applicant
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- A copy of their business license
- Copy of the company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR) of the company
If the applicant for Visa for Netherlands from India is retired:
- Pension statement for the previous 6 months
- Proof of regular income received from property or rent for the last 6 months (if any)
If applying for a Tourist Schengen Short Stay Visa
Documents required for Netherlands tourist visa from India
- If the applicant for Visa for Netherlands from India is being sponsored, an invitation letter with the address and phone number of the family or company that is sponsoring is required.
- Bank statement for the last 6 months
- Passport copies to get Visa for Netherlands from India
- A certificate from the travel agency confirming the booking of an organized trip of the applicant (if any)
- Any other appropriate document indicating the travel plans of the applicant, including period and reason of visit.
- If the applicant for Visa for Netherlands from India is married and cannot provide evidence of marital status in the passport, a marriage certificate must be submitted. If applicable, a copy of the ration card can also be submitted.
To know the Netherlands visa fees for Indian and the status check procedure for Visa for Netherlands from India, keep reading the blog.
If applying for a Netherlands Visa for Business Purposes
Here are the required documents for a Netherlands work visa for Indian.
- Invitation letter from the company in Netherlands applicant will be visiting and their complete address along with the dates of the visit
- A certificate from your employer allowing the business travel and stating the details about the trip.
- Both invitation letter, as well as a letter from the employer, must confirm the following details:
- The applicant’s identity;
- The purpose of the visit, such as meetings, conferences, training or business-related events.
- The period and place of intended stay of the applicant, while in Belgium.
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies, if such events have occurred.
- Bank statement of the last 6 months of the company
- It is necessary to prove that the applicant’s expenses will be covered during their stay in the Netherlands. Either the employer or the host company hosting the applicant must prove it on the letter or invitation to get Visa for the Netherlands from India.
As of now we have covered Netherlands tourist visa from India, Netherlands work visa for Indian, Documents required for a visa for the Netherlands from India. Now, let’s take a look at Netherlands visa fees for Indian.
Netherlands visa fees for Indian
The Netherlands visa fees for Indian for a Short Stay travel and business purposes are:
- For children below six years of age- No Charge
- For children between the ages of 6 and 12 years- INR 2750
- For regular applicants- INR 4720
- For spouse or children of a European Union National – No Charge
Applicants of Visa for Netherlands from India shall be charged a service cost of INR1167/- (Inclusive of all Tax) that must be paid in cash at the Visa Application Centre.
The current exchange rate dictates the visa fee in Indian Rupees, and it is subject to change without notice, as per fluctuations in the economy. Applicants have an optional courier facility at the price of INR 310/- (Inclusive of all taxes) per application. All visa fees are non-refundable, regardless of whether the visa is granted or not.
Visa for Netherlands from India
Here is the step guide for Visa for Netherlands from India :
- Visit the link: to access the online application form.
- You will be required to fill out specific information. Fill the form
- Fill in the presence validation that appears on your screen. Click on ‘Save.’ Your Application Number and Security Code will be shown, along with your application summary.
- Then take a printout of the filled-out application form and go to the Visa Application Centre.
- Pay the Netherlands visa fees for Indian. They will generate an acknowledgement receipt which you can use to track the status of your application.
Netherland visa status tracking
To track your application for Visa for Netherlands from India, visit the link. After that, you must click the ‘Track your Application’ button. When you click this button, you will be taken to another page. You must enter your last name and the application reference number (found on the receipt). The status of your application will then be displayed on the screen.
After your Netherlands work visa for Indian or Netherlands tourist visa from India application is approved, you can pick up your passport at the appropriate VAC office. It would be beneficial if you were to order your passport yourself. Please bring the receipt you received at your appointment with you when picking up your passport.
The applicant’s documents or passport will not be given to third parties unless the following people come to collect them:
- Immediate Family Members such as Parents, Children, or Spouse of the applicant
- If it is stated on the Government letterhead, a person is collecting the passport on behalf of government officials.
- Red Carpet Representatives of the applicant, if authorized on the Company’s letterhead.
If any of the above people come to collect the passport, they need to carry any of the following documents:
- Original Government ID card
- Original Identity Proof
Original authorization letter from the applicant