Spain visa from India for tourism or business is a Schengen visa. Contingent upon the intention behind your travel to Spain, there are diverse sorts of visas that will apply to the event. Regardless of whether you want to go on a visit, study, or work and dwell there for all time, you should apply for an alternate Schengen Visa, in like manner.
You can apply for the Spain Visa since 1995 when Spain as an EU Member State additionally turned into a part condition of the Schengen Area.
There are various types of Spain Visa for Indians and are as follows:
Spain Short Stay Visa (Schengen Visa)
The Schengen Agreement builds up a bound together kind of visa for short stays (up to 90 days) for the member European nations, Czech Republic Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Greece, Finland, Lithuania, Hungary, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, and Switzerland. For Spain Visa for Indians, you can take more information from the Spain embassy Delhi.
An Embassy or Consulate of the previous nations (which has been mentioned) issues a Schengen Visa enabling the holder to travel uninhibitedly all through every one of them. In the event that you plan to visit just a single Schengen nation, you should apply at the Consulate of that specific nation.
On the off chance that you expect to visit a few Schengen nations, you should apply at the office of your primary goal (where you are spending the most days). In the event that you are a piece of a journey please take note of the number of days spent in each port.
If you will be spending a similar number of days in several countries, you should apply in the first part at the office of your home country. US citizens and citizens of other nationalities who are not on the list of countries that require a visa to cross the Schengen borders can stay for up to 90 days for tourist or business purposes without a visa.
Spain Long stay Visa
The other one is a long-stay visa which has been categorized into Spain Visa regarding business, Spanish tourist Schengen Visa, Spain Visa for the film crew, cultural, sports or religious purpose, Spain Visa for Official delegation’s member, Spain Visa for husband/wife of a Spanish, Spain visa for study, Spain Visa for underage and Spain Airport transit Visa.
Documents required for Spain Visa Application
- When you download the application form fill it genuinely (with honesty). You can likewise fill the Spanish Visa application frame electronically and afterwards print a printed version. Figure out how to fill in the Spanish Visa application forms!
- A photograph less than 6 months old of the applicant, 3545 mm and on a white background, must be attached to the application.
- In the case of minors applying alone or without both parents, the application must include a notarized power of attorney signed by both parents. Parents who are not present at the time of application must present proof of their signature, a notarized copy of their passport or PAN card or driver’s license.
- The applicant’s passport has at least two blank pages, is valid for at least three months after the planned period of stay and is issued for less than 10 years. Old passports may also be included. In case of visa refusal within the last 2 years, please provide a notice of refusal or a written explanation of the reason.
- Copies of passport pages with biographical data (in the case of Indian passports, at the top and bottom).
- Proof that the applicant is traveling with an EU/EEA/Swiss citizen or joining them in Spain (e.g. a plane ticket or a letter issued by a notary of the EU/EEA/Swiss citizen)
- Proof of family relationship: certificate of birth, marriage or legal partnership legalized/applicable, depending case by case, granted no earlier than 3 months dependent (disability, health problem, economic problem, or other) if parent or child over 21 years old
- Proof of residency
According to the Spanish authorities, to get a Spain visa from India you must show that you have a total of at least Rs 40000 for trips up to 10 days or Rs 5000 per day for a longer stay.
If you are employed you need:
- Employment contract
- Current bank proclamation of the most recent a half year
- No- objection certificate from employer of office
- Income Tax Return form deducted at the salary’s source.
On the off chance that you are independently employed you need:
- Your business permit’s copy
- Company bank statement which is of the last 6 months
- Income Tax Return
On the off chance that an understudy:
- Verification of enrollment
- Leave approval letter from college/school/university
If you are retired:
- Pension statement of the last 6 months
- Customary salary created by property confirmation of last 6 months.
Aside from the general documents, you must carry other required documents.
Rundown of extra reports required for the most continuous reasons for Spain Visa Application:
Spain Tourist Visa
- Welcome letter with the address and telephone number from relative or support – if pertinent
- Bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Copies of passports
Spain Visa for Business Purposes
- Welcome letter from the Spanish organization you will visit and their itemized address went with the dates of your visit
- A statement from your manager expressing/permitting your business travel
On the off chance that there were past exchange relations between the two organizations, evidence of such occasions must be given to get spain visa from India
- Business bank explanation of the last 6 months
- The documents(having legal records) and the statement stating the association in its original form, Trade License (first issued and present recharging), Proprietorship/Partnership archives
- As to the candidate’s costs amid remain in the Schengen zone, either the business or the accomplice organization must state the scope of costs on the letter or welcome.
Spain Visa for Medical Purposes
- local restorative report
- A therapeutic confirmation from the clinic or specialist in Spain, affirming the date of your arrangement and also your medicinal circumstance
- Payment receipt of medical charges
Spain Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes
- Welcome letter from the previously mentioned experts with points of interest upon the idea of occasions or exercises – the motivation behind visit, cost scope
- Names of the candidates (group individuals)
- Term of remain
- Travel agenda
Spain Visa for Members of Official Delegations
- The official welcome copy
- Candidate’s identity
- Reason for travel (transactions, gatherings, occasion by intergovernmental associations, conferences)
- Term of remain
- Place of convenience
Spain Visa for Study, Training, Research, or another kind of Internship Purposes
- An enrollment authentication permitting participation of courses
- Authentication of culmination or courses went to
- Budgetary sustenance
Spain Visa for the Wife/Husband of a Spanish subject
- Confirmation of Spanish citizenship (ID card or consular card or affirmation of Spanish nationality or naturalization arrange)
- Marriage authentication for Spanish
- Spanish family record book
Spanish Airport Transit Visa
- Visa or another kind of section allows in the travel nation
- Your valid visa’s(for the last destination) copy
Spain Visa for Under-Age Children
- Confirmation of parent’s consistent pay (work contract with determined month to month wage or a bank proclamation or business permit)
- Authenticated travel authorization from parent (parental travel assent)
- In the event that one parent lives in another nation – their legally approved parental travel assent
Spain Visa Fees
|Visa Category||Amount in INR|
|Short Term Visa (All Categories)||4559|
|Children between the age of 6 to 12||2659|
|BLS Service charges||1174|
FAQs about Spain Visa for Indians
How much time it will take for a visa to Spain.
Spain tourist visa for Indians will vary depending on the type of visa you want. The minimum visa processing time as confirmed by the Spanish Embassy is 15 days.
Is travel insurance mandatory for Spain
Travel insurance policies should be purchased before planning a trip, as we will ask for details during the application process.
How to check the status of a Spain visa
Follow up on visa status – applicants track their spain visa from India status by visiting the website. While accessing the page, the applicant must enter their reference number and date of birth.