In this article we will talk about how to get a Turkey visa on arrival for Indians. How to apply for a Turkey e visa for Indians? What are the Turkey visa fees for Indian, requirements for Turkey visa for Indians? Turkey tourist visa for Indians is required if you want to visit Turkey for tourism purposes. So, let’s begin
Turkey tourist visa for indians
Short-Term Stay People who want to visit Turkey for tourism, travel, or leisure are granted Turkey tourist visa for Indians. Visitors are only permitted to stay in Turkey for a set period of time.
This Turkey visa on arrival for Indians prohibits the holder from working or conducting business in the host country. As a result, if you are travelling for tourism, you must apply for a travel visa that is valid for a period of less than 30 days.
Business Turkey visa for Indians
A business Turkey visa for Indians allows the holder to travel to another country and conduct business without having to join the country’s labour force, either temporarily or permanently.
Visitors must typically demonstrate that they do not receive any compensation from the country. In order to meet with CEOs, attend scientific, educational, or professional meetings and conferences, work out an estate, or negotiate a contract in Turkey, Indian passport holders are granted Turkey business visas.
This offer is only good for 30 days or less. If the applicant wishes to engage in gainful professional activities in Turkey, they must apply for a work permit, even if the work is unpaid.
In order to be able to enter the Republic of Turkey, all passport holders will be required to have a Turkey e visa for Indians (electronic visa). E -Visa or a sticker visa must be issued by a Turkish diplomatic or consular mission abroad.
Points to Note: Turkey E visa for Indians
- Your passport should be valid for at least six months from the time you enter turkey with a Turkey visa on arrival for Indians.
- You may be asked to show proof of a confirmed hotel reservation, return flight ticket, and at least US $ 50 per day for each day of your stay in Turkey.
- With a Turkey e visa for Indians, you are permitted to visit Turkey for the purposes of tourism or business only.
- A valid supporting document is required (Schengen visa or a valid visa from any of the OECD member countries, or a valid residence permit of a Schengen or OECD country). The validity of your e-validity visa is linked to the validity of your passport or supporting document. Your e-visa is only good for the dates specified on your supporting document.
- To know the Turkey visa fees for Indian keep reading the article.
Turkey visa on arrival for Indians Requirements
Following are the documents are required for Turkey visa on arrival for Indians citizens irrespective of which visa type you are applying for.
- Your passport photo.
- A valid passport (with at least six months remaining).
- A photocopy of the first two pages of your passport.
- Proof of citizenship (a birth certificate, driver’s license, or passport photo).
- Enough money to cover your stay in Turkey
Once you have gathered all the required documents, it is time to start the application process. You will need to contact the nearest Turkish consulate or embassy and schedule an appointment to do this.
You will be required to provide your full name, date of birth, citizenship status, and passport number during your work. You will also be asked to provide any additional information requested during the application process.
- During their stay in Turkey, the applicant must always have valid travel insurance along with Turkey visa fees for Indian. When entering Turkey, border officials may request proof of current insurance.
- All documents should be provided in A4 size of paper.
- If the above-mentioned documents are not originally in English, they must be translated to English by a trusted source.
- Although the Embassy reserves the right to request the original of any document provided at any point during visa processing. Please submit only photocopies of all documents. Do keep in mind to carry original documents at the time of submission at the Visa Centre.
- It must be noted that the Turkey Embassy has the right to ask for additional documents or the personal appearance of the applicant for an interview in special cases.
- The application may be rejected if the applicant submits incomplete documentation or refuses to appear for a special visa interview.
Till now we have discussed the Turkey tourist visa for Indians, Business Turkey visa for Indians, Requirements for Turkey visa on arrival for Indians and also we take a glance at Turkey e visa for Indians. Now we going to talk about Turkey visa fees for Indian
Turkey visa fees for Indian
The Turkey visa fees for Indian for Turkey tourist visa for Indians and Business Turkey visa for Indians is:
- Single Entry Visa- INR 3940
- Multiple Entry Visa- INR 13120
You will be charged a service cost of INR 1640/- (Inclusive of all Tax) that must be paid in cash at the Visa Application Centre. The current exchange rate dictates the Turkey visa fees for Indian in Indian Rupees and it is subject to change without notice, as per fluctuations in the economy.
All Turkey visa on arrival for Indians fees is non-refundable, regardless of whether the visa is granted or not. Applicants that are exempt from paying the visa fee are not exempt from paying the service fee at the respective Visa Application Centres.
How to apply for Turkey visa on arrival for Indians
How to apply for a Turkey Visa ? If you are an Indian citizen and would like to visit Turkey, here is everything you need to know about applying for a Turkey Visa For Indians.
There are 2 ways to apply for a Turkey visa: online through the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ website, or at the Turkish embassy or consulate in your country of residence.
Offline Method for Turkey visa for Indians:
Step 1: Visit the link to access the PDF form of the Visa application. Take a printout of this form.
Step 2: Fill in the application form. Sign the filled out application form and attach the photograph on it
Step 3: Then they must go to the Visa Application Centre. You must bring the required supporting documents and the Turkey visa fees for Indian.
Step 4: The personnel at the service centre will take your picture. Your fingerprints will then be taken using a biometric process. This method prevents identity theft and fraud.
Step 5: At this point, you must pay the fees for Turkey visa fees for Indian. They will then generate an acknowledgement receipt for you to use in tracking the progress of your Turkey tourist visa for Indians.(Business Turkey visa for Indians)
Turkey e visa for Indians (Online Method )
Follow these simple steps for Turkey e visa for Indians or online Turkey visa on arrival for Indians
Step 1: Visit the link to access the E-Visa form.
Step 2: Enter your country/ region, type of passport and the captcha on the screen.
Step 3: Type in the arrival and departure dates and then proceed to fill in the Visa Application.
Step 4: After filling in your form, you must pay the Turkey visa fees for Indian by a credit or debit card.
Step 5: After submission of your form, the link to download a Turkey e visa for Indians will be sent to your e-mail ID. You must then take a printout of this form and go to the Visa Application Centre. Steps 4 and 5 are the same as that of the offline method.
Turkey visa application status
After submitting the application for Business Turkey visa for Indians/ Turkey tourist visa for Indians, one can track the application by visiting the link. Once you click this button, you will be shown a screen where you have to enter the application reference number (found on the receipt) and your last name.
The status of your application will then be displayed on the screen. After your visa application is approved, you can pick up your passport from the nearest VAC office.
You must collect your passport yourself. Please ensure you bring the receipt issued to you on the day of your appointment, during the collection of your passport.
The documents or passport of the applicant will not be handed over to third parties, except if the collection is done by the following people:
- Immediate Family Member such as Parents, Children or Spouse of the applicant
- A person collecting the passport on behalf of Government officials, if so mentioned on the Government letter head.
- Red Carpet Representatives of the applicant, if authorized on the Company’s letter head
If any of the above people come to collect the passport, they need to carry any of the following documents:
- Original Government ID card
- Original Identity Proof
- Original authorization letter from applicant
If you want to apply for a Business Turkey visa or Turkey tourist visa for Indians, either you can speak to or chat with one of our service representatives or can drop a message at https://itzeazy.in/contact-us
We will get back to you shortly.
- What is the validity of a Turkish visa?
Ans – A Turkish visa is valid for three months.
- Can I renew my Turkish visa if it expires?
Ans – No, you cannot renew your Turkish visa, and you must apply for a new one if it expires.
- Can I travel to Turkey if I have a Turkish visa?
Ans – Yes, you can travel to Turkey with a valid Turkish visa.
- Can I use my Turkey tourist visa for Indians to visit other countries in the Schengen area?
Ans- Yes, you can use yourTurkey tourist visa for Indians to visit other Schengen countries. However, you may not be able to stay in these countries for more than 90 days in 180 days.