If you are looking for how to change mobile number in Pan Card then you must have to go through this blog. We have provided a step-by-step procedure for you to consider Pan Card Mobile Number Change Online in the section below. We’ll also walk you through all of the steps necessary to update your Mobile Number on your Pan Card.
How to register mobile number in Pan Card?
The following is the procedure that you need to follow to register mobile number in Pan Card
- To begin, go to the official website of the Income Tax Official by clicking on the link https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, and you must select the register option.
- You must select the option to change your PAN card’s mobile number.
- Continue by selecting “Individual” as the user type.
- Adding a new registration and changing your PAN card’s mobile number
- Now, enter your PAN Card number, surname, and date of birth, then select Resident to continue.
- Now you must register your mobile phone number (primary mobile number).
- You can also add a backup phone number and email address.
- To verify, you will receive an OTP on your phone number and email address. Enter your OTP.
- Your phone number will be registered successfully
Now, you know how to do the registration of your mobile number in Pan Card if you registering for the first time. but what if you want the pan card mobile number change? Here is the procedure for how to change mobile number in Pan Card.
How to change mobile number in Pan Card?
How to change mobile number in Pan Card? If you want to change Pan Card mobile number offline, then you should follow the below steps:
- You must first download the PAN card request form from NSDL’s official website by clicking on the link provided here. https://www.tin-nsdl.com/
- Complete the application form in black ink only and upload all of the required documents for the Pan Card mobile number change.
- Submit two recent passport-size photographs, as well as various documents in the application form for pan card mobile number change, including:
- Demand Draft
- Proof of address
- Proof of identity
- Year of birth
- Locate and pay the application fees at your nearest PAN card center.
- Send the documents and your application to the PAN card center closest to you.
This is the procedure you should follow for how to change mobile number in Pan Card if you want to change you mobile number.
Pan Card Mobile Number Change Online is a very simple process. It only takes a few minutes to visit the official website of the Income Tax Office and enter important information about your PAN card. A PAN card will be used by the Indian government to collect most of the information related to the financial services undertaken by the candidates. A PAN card will also contain important information related to income taxes that Indian residents are eligible to pay. Depending on your preference, you can apply for a pan card online or offline.
How can I know that my mobile number is linked to the Pan Card?
If you don’t know which mobile number is linked with your PAN card, you can register on the Income Tax Official website and add your new phone number to your PAN card. If you’ve already signed up, log in to your account and check your phone number under Profile settings. You can also do your pan card mobile number change you’re using now.
How to add or change my email ID or mobile number on Pan Card?
If you haven’t already done so, go to the income tax website and register your PAN, as well as add your email address and phone number. If you have already done so, go to your account and open Profile settings. Both details can be updated here.
Do you need to pay any fees for the correction in Pan Card?
Yes, depending on whether you want a physical PAN Card or not, how you apply for PAN Card correction/update (online or offline), and whether your communication address is an Indian or foreign address, you must pay the applicable PAN Card correction fees.
Are the Pan Card application Form and Pan Card correction form different?
If you are an Indian citizen, you must fill out the same form 49A when applying for a new PAN card. People who are not Indian citizens must fill out Form 49AA. When applying for a new PAN card or making changes or corrections to your PAN data, you must fill out the ‘Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Corrections in PAN Data Form. This you can do for how to change pan card mobile number change as well.
I hope all the information is clear about the Pan card mobile number change. Both of these procedures are simple for how to change mobile number in Pan Card and you can follow any of them to change or to register your mobile number. But still, if you have any query regarding this you can mention that in the comment box.