How to verify aadhar mobile no? The most popular 12-digit unique identity number is granted to Indian residents by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). As a resident of India, everyone, regardless of gender or age, can apply for an Aadhaar number. During the enrolling procedure, the user must supply his or her demographic and biometric data, which is completely free. Applying for and receiving an Aadhaar is a one-time process that is valid for the rest of one’s life. Let’s see how to do aadhar card verification by mobile number
Aadhaar has evolved into a useful authentication tool for confirming your identity. It allows you to choose from a variety of biometric substantiation options, such as fingerprints or iris scans, which is an innovative and transparent means of identity verification.
In our nation, it is the simplest and safest way to document a financial transaction. During Aadhaar enrollment, you will be asked to provide a legitimate phone number or an email address that belongs to you.
How to get an Aadhaar Card?
An Aadhaar card may be obtained for free. You must bring your proof of identification and address documents to any approved Aadhaar enrolling centre. The list of supporting papers that are approved for aadhaar enrolment may be found on the UIDAI website. You must complete the aadhaar enrollment form and submit your documents.
Your biometric and demographic information will be collected. You can obtain the acknowledgement sheet including the enrolment ID after the enrolment procedure is completed. Within 60 to 90 days of enrolling, you will obtain your aadhaar card. With the enrollment ID that was issued to you, you may check the status of your Aadhaar card. You can also do Aadhar card verification by mobile number
The process of confirming the presence of your Aadhaar card is known as Aadhaar verification. To verify your identity, you can enter your 12-digit unique identification number, or aadhaar number, online.
Aadhaar verification online is a simple process that may be completed on the UIDAI’s official website. Aadhaar verification is necessary to confirm that your aadhaar card has been issued and to determine its validity.
You may verify that every data in the aadhaar is correct and accurate. You can alter information such as your name, gender, date of birth, and address if it is incorrect. Aadhaar verification enables hassle-free identification. You can do Aadhar card verification by mobile number. To know Aadhar mobile number verification procedure keep reading
How can I check the validity of my Aadhaar card online?
Procedure to verify aadhar mobile no has been provided below. To validate your Aadhaar online, take these easy steps:
- Go to the UIDAI website and log in.
- Under the “My aadhaar” page, go to ‘Aadhaar services’ and then verify an aadhaar number.’
- Enter your 12-digit aadhaar card number, followed by a captcha code to verify your identity.
- Select the “continue to verification” tab.
- The message “Aadhaar Number __________ exists” will appear on the screen if your aadhaar is legitimate.
- Under the displayed message, your gender, age group, cellphone number, and state are also displayed. If the information on the screen is right, go ahead and double-check it. If there are any mistakes, you can get them fixed.
Aadhar Card Verification by Mobile Number
The UIDAI features several online tools that allow you to do a variety of tasks using your Aadhaar card. Aadhar card verification by mobile number is one such solution, which allows you to effortlessly verify aadhar mobile no. A crucial factor to remember is that before you can do aadhar mobile number verification, it must first be registered in your Aadhaar data. Let’s have a look at the steps:
- UIDAI’s official website may be found at https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Select ‘Aadhaar Services’ from the ‘My Aadhaar’ area on the main page, and then “Verify Email/ Mobile Number” as seen in the picture below.
- You must enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the appropriate field to verify aadhar mobile no.
- You must enter your phone number in the box provided here.
- Complete the captcha verification procedure by entering the security code for Aadhar card verification by mobile number.
- You’ll be given an OTP, which you’ll be expected to fill out incorrectly.
- After completing the preceding steps, click “Verify OTP” and then “Submit.”
- You will receive a message reading “Your cellphone number has been successfully validated” after the verification is complete.
- You may also validate your email address in the same way.
The entire process of Aadhar card verification by mobile number does not involve any human intervention, decreasing complications and speeding up the operation. The UIDAI gateway’s interface is user-friendly and carefully developed to give users a thorough experience regardless of whether or not they are experienced with computers because the process is so simple.
Importance of Aadhar Mobile Number Verification
In light of the foregoing, it may be concluded that aadhar mobile number verification is necessary, and you must follow this regulation. Aadhaar enables a variety of financial and non-financial services, such as opening a bank account, filing an ITR (Income Tax Return), purchasing a mutual fund, applying for a PAN (Permanent Account Number), or even several savings plans, such as the PPF (Public Provident Fund), or applying for a passport or driving licence.
Most service providers, including banks and other financial institutions, require your Aadhaar number as well as your cellphone number to complete many important transactions, and if you do not verify the information, you may find it difficult to obtain many services and benefits. As a result, if you want to take advantage of all of these benefits, you must verify aadhar mobile no.
Conclusion: Verify Aadhar Mobile No
Knowing the significance of possessing an Aadhaar card and Aadhaar mobile number verification, you must complete all of these vital actions if you have not verified aadhar mobile no previously. Keep yourself secure and take advantage of all the advantages of having an Aadhaar.
We hope that this article was clear to address your query on Aadhar card verification by mobile number. Make sure to keep all your documents handy to avoid any last-minute hassle and for a smooth process.