Are you looking for obtaining a driving licence? Do you want to know about the Driving license fees in Bangalore? If the answer is yes, you should definitely look into this blog. Here you will get information about the driving licence cost for both two wheeler driving licence fees in Bangalore and 4 wheeler driving licence fees in Bangalore.
Driving license fees in Bangalore
The driving licence fees in Bangalore can be paid online or offline. The applicants can choose the payment method as per their comfort. The following is the cost of driving licence in Bangalore.
Car DL price in Bangalore
|Learning Licence Issue||Rs. 150|
|International Driving Licence Permit||Rs. 1000|
|Driving Licence||Rs. 200|
|Issue or renewal of licence for Driving School||Rs. 1000|
|Renewal Driving Licence Issuance||Rs. 200|
|Appeal against RTO||Rs. 500|
|Duplicate Driving Licence Issue||Rs. 5000|
Fees for learning licence in Bangalore
|Fees for form 1||Rs. 151|
|Fees for form 2||Rs. 151|
|Fees for test||Rs. 50|
|Issuing of international driving licence Bangalore||Rs. 1000|
Cost of driving licence in Bangalore along with the forms and documents
Driving Licence Grant
Driving Licence Test
Road Safety cess/non-geared 2-wheeler
Road Safety cess for non-transport light motor vehicle
|Road Safety cess for Transport Light Motor Vehicle||
Form 7 or Smart Card
|Road Safety Cess for Medium and Heavy Motor Vehicles||
How to pay driving licence fees in Bangalore
In Bangalore, there are two options for paying the cost of driving license in Bangalore or learner’s permit. To pay car dl price in Bangalore, applicants can go to the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways website or the Transport Department of Karnataka website.
The following are the steps that must be taken:
- Go to https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Click on the “Online Services” option.
- From the menu box, select “Driving Licence Related Services.”
- Select Karnataka from the “Select State Name”.
- From the menu box, select “Fee Payment.”
- Read the “Instructions for Online Payment for LL/DL Applicants” and then press the “Proceed” button.
- Before clicking on the “Click Here to Calculate Fee” button, enter the “Application No.” and “Date of Birth.”
- Once all of the information has been generated, select “Bank / Gateway / Treasury”.
- In the space provided, enter “Verification No”.
- To finalize the payment, click on the “Pay Now” or “Pay Later” tab for car dl price in Bangalore.
What is the procedure for Driving Licence in Bangalore?
Applying for a driving licence, whether for a two wheeler driving licence fees in Bangalore or a 4 wheeler driving licence fees in Bangalore is a two-step process. You must first obtain a Learning Licence before applying for a permanent driving licence.
Procedure to apply for a Learning Licence:
There are two ways for obtaining a driving licence. You can select between the online and offline mode.
- Visit the official website of the Government of Karnataka Transport Department.
- Choose the option “Driving Licence Related services” under “Parivahan”
- You will be redirected to the official website of parivahan.
- Click on “Apply for learner’s licence”.
- Submit the form along with the required documentation.
- After submitting your application, you will be assigned an application number. And the authority will notify her/him of a time slot for the preliminary test.
- The purpose of this test is to assess your knowledge of traffic signals. You will get your learner’s licence immediately after passing the test. However, if you fail, you will have to retake it.
- After that, make an appointment for the driving test at the RTO office. Pay the Rs.50/- money for the learning licence and save the confirmation receipt.
Procedure to apply for a Permanent Driving Licence
The steps for obtaining a permanent driving licence are as follows:
- After receiving the learner’s permit, you must return to the RTO office on the date of the driving test within 30 days to 6 months.
- The examination will take place in the presence of a Motor Vehicle Inspector. Bring your vehicle and learner’s permit to the test.
- If the Motor Vehicle Inspector is pleased with your performance, proceed to the thumb imprints.
- Pay the Rs.200/- fees.
- Following that, you will get your permanent driving licence.
Where are the RTO Offices in Bangalore?
The following is the information about the RTO offices in Bangalore where two wheeler driving licence fees in Bangalore and 4 wheeler driving licence fees in Bangalore will also be paid if you go through with the offline procedure.
- Corporation, Shopping Complex, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560010.
- 2ND Floor, BDA Complex, Indiranagar, Bangalore – 560038
- 3rd Block, BDA Shopping Complex, Koramangala, Bangalore –560034
- 83/63, Opp to Mico LTD, Central Jail Road, Chennakeshava Nagar, Electronic City, Bangalore- 560100
Points to keep in mind
Here are some of the facts for the car dl price in Bangalore.
- Before you can apply for a permanent driving licence, you must first hold a learning licence for at least 30 days.
- The learning licence is valid for 180 days after its issuance. However, you must apply for a driving licence from the RTO where the learning licence was issued.
- In India, a driving licence is valid for 20 years and an applicant can renew it once the expiry date has passed.
- If the candidate fails the driving licence test, they can apply for a retake test after 7 days following the initial test.
- Driving licence payments can be paid online through the Parivahan Sewa website or the state Transport Department website.
Is there any fee for checking the driving licence status in Bangalore?
There is no fee charged for checking the driving licence status in Bangalore.
How can I pay the driving licence fees in Bangalore?
You can pay the driving licence fees either online or offline. It is to be paid at the time of submission of application form.
Can I cancel my application form and get refund of driving licence fees in Bangalore?
No, the application fee cannot get refunded.
I hope all the information about driving licence fees in Bangalore is clear. If you have any doubt, kindly mention in the comment section.