Do you want to know about Uzbekistan tourist visa for Indian? You’ve come to the right place. Uzbekistan has been considered as the region’s cultural cradle . It is the location of historic cities with breath-taking architecture. Its cities have a rich, intricate connection with the Silk Road.
It’s now simpler than ever to get an Uzbekistan visa if you wish to travel there. Uzbekistan wants to boost tourism, so it is taking action by easing the requirements for obtaining a visa. In this article we will discuss eligibility, required documents, procedure, fees and some areas to explore in Uzbekistan.
Uzbekistan Tourist Visa for Indian
Choose your stay type and fill out the application for an Uzbekistan tourist visa, which permits for a stay of 30 days or less. A tourist visa has a three-month validity period and enables visitors to enter the nation. They can only use it for tourism and can’t work in any way. Visas for tourists can be obtained for a single entry or several entries.
Eligibility for Uzbekistan Tourist Visa
You must fulfil the following requirements in order to be eligible to get Uzbekistan tourist visa for Indian citizens.
- You must have a reason to visit the country that is both legal and ethical.
- To be qualified to cover all costs, you must have the means to support yourself and any dependents for the duration of the entire stay.
- Reasons to go back – Strong ties to your home country are necessary to guarantee your return after your stay.
- You must be of excellent character and have no history of criminal conduct. You might need to provide a PCC for the same (Police Clearance Certificate).
- Being in good health means that you must at least satisfy the authorities’ minimum standards for health.
- Genuine Motive- You must truly enjoy travelling and want to discover the nation.
- You must prove that you have already made the essential travel arrangements in order to announce your intention to visit.
Documents required for Uzbekistan Tourist visa
Here is a list of some documents that you need in order to get an Uzbekistan tourist visa for Indian citizens. The applicant must possess a passport that is valid for at least 90 days beyond the intended stay.
- Two copies of the duly filled-out and signed visa application form.
- Two recent color passport-sized photos.
- A copy of the invitation letter from the Uzbek partners.
- A complete covering letter that includes his name, title, schedule, and reason for trip.
- Confirmation of the hotel reservation.
- Confirmed flight ticket for onward or return travel.
- The tour operator will get permission by contacting the Tashkent Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- With a copy sent to the applicant, this should be directly faxed to the embassy.
How to apply for Uzbekistan tourist visa for Indian
The application for an Uzbekistan tourist visa at the Embassy/Consulate is divided into two parts:
In order to get an Uzbekistan tourist visa for Indian people from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, you must first arrange for a sponsor in Uzbekistan. The letter of confirmation is the most important step in the application procedure. Your sponsor could be the person who invited you to Uzbekistan, the group/business that invited you, or a registered travel firm.
After getting the letter of confirmation, you can apply for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate. You can submit an application in person or by mail, depending on the policies of the specific consular office.
You can also apply for an Uzbekistan visa on arrival. For this you must go to Uzbekistan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs in India, just like you would for a consular visa. To obtain the visa confirmation stamp there, you must comply with the conditions. You can then purchase a flight ticket to Uzbekistan and depart from there.. They do not permit entry through another border crossing. That is why it is so difficult to rely solely on this visa when visiting this nation. We propose that you should apply for a eVisa instead, so that you do not waste time.
Fees and tourist visa processing time
The fees with processing time for Uzbekistan tourist visa for Indian citizens are as follows. You have three alternatives from eVisa when it comes to processing times, and the cost will vary depending on which one you select. The three options are:
- If you choose standard processing, your visa will be sent to you through email in less than 10 business days. This is the least expensive choice you have. It just costs 5,469.24 INR.
- If you don’t want to wait around for your Uzbekistan eVisa, you can choose fast processing. 8 Business Days will be the shortened waiting period, and you will be charged 9,755.48 INR.
- The quickest option available to you is super fast processing if you need to go immediately. The processing of your application takes six business days. Of course, this option will cost you more money than the other two. It costs 12,369.84INR
Q1. What standards must my passport meet for an eVisa to Uzbekistan?
Ans. It is necessary and you cannot avoid it: Your regular passport must have at least one blank page for stamps and be valid for at least six months after the date of entry into Uzbekistan.
Q2. How long can I stay with my Uzbekistan tourist visa for Indian citizens?
Ans. Uzbekistan only allows for a 30-day maximum stay with evisa. Remember that your e-Visa is valid for 90 days , so keep that in mind when travelling to Uzbekistan.
Q3. How can I know if my eVisa is granted?
Ans. Once you’ve submitted your application, we’ll send you an email to let you know whether or not your e-Visa was granted. Additionally, this has the consent of the Uzbek government.