Are you looking for the Passport Office Vadodara? If yes, then you should definitely look into this blog for complete information about the Baroda Passport Office or Vadodara passport seva Kendra. A passport is a travel document issued by a country’s government to its citizens that validates the identity and nationality of the holder primarily for the purpose of international travel. Therefore you an get to know PSK Vadodara and also documents required at passport office for the respective passport related services .
Passport Office Vadodara
Aditviya Complex, Ground Floor, Behind Arpan Complex,
Delux Cross Road, Opp. Era School, Nizampura,
Vadodara, Gujarat – 390002
Passport Vadodara Toll Free Helpline Number:
1800-258-1800 (toll-free 8 AM to 10 PM and 24-hour IVRS Support)
+91-79-26309103, 26300603 (Passport Enquiry Vadodara Contact Number)
What are the nearby passport offices from the Vadodara?
Here is some other nearby Baroda Passport Office.
Passport Office Mithakali
Arya Arcade. Ground floor and 1st Floor, Near Cross Word,
Mithakali Six Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009, Gujarat
Passport Office Vijay Cross Road
Sheetal Varsha 3, Ground Floor, Opposite Maruti Show Room,
Near Vijay Char Rasta, Navarangpura, Ahmedabad 380009, Gujarat
Passport Office Rajkot
Shivalik 5, Ground Floor 1, Near reliance Petrol Pump,
Gondal Road, Rajkot 360002, Gujarat
What are the forms you are required at Passport Office Vadodara?
Here is the list of the forms that you may need while visiting Passport Office Vadodara or Baroda Passport Office.
- Passport application Form:
- Police Clearance Certificate Form:
- Surrender Certificate Form:
- Identity Certificate Form:
- Authority Letter:
Is it mandatory to change address in the Indian passport
Can We Convert Tatkal Passport Application to A Normal Passport application?
Can We Reschedule Tatkal Passport Appointment
Documents required to apply for passport at Passport Office Vadodara?
If you are applying for a passport at Passport Office Vadodara/ Baroda Passport Office, here are the lists of documents required to apply for passport.
Proof of date of birth
- School leaving certificate/Secondary school leaving certificate
- The Head of the Orphanage/Child Care Home makes a declaration.
- Policy Bond issued by the Public LIC
- E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar card
- 10th-grade report card from a school or university
Proof of Current Residence
- Proof of current address in the name of the parents
- Passbook of an active bank account
- Water bill
- Voter ID
- Postpaid mobile phone bill or landline bill
- Aadhaar card
- Bill for Electricity
- Agreement on Rent
- If the parent has a passport, both the original and self-attested copies should be brought.
Adding Spouse Name in Passport
How to change address in passport application form after submission
Renewal of Indian passport before expiry date
How to apply passport at Baroda Passport Office
The passport application form can be filled out and submitted manually at the Passport Office Vadodara/ Baroda Passport Office. There are specific standards to follow to avoid rejection of the passport form for advice on what forms to fill out to apply for a passport and how to fill out the passport form correctly.
Forms for passports are available.
You can download the Passport Application form at the link provided above in the blog. There you can access that. You can also download the form via a link on the passport seva official website’s home page titled Print Application Form.
The form is also available at the Passport Office Vadodara.
How to apply passport online at Passport Office Vadodara?
If you are interested in applying the passport at Passport Office Vadodara. The following is the online procedure you need to follow:
- Register by visiting the Passport Seva Online Portal. (https://bit.ly/3CpXevC)
2. Use the registered Login Id to access the Passport Seva Online Portal.
3. Select the option ‘Apply for a New Passport/Reissue a Passport’.
4. Fill out the form with the necessary information and submit it.
5. To arrange an appointment, go to the “View Saved/Submitted Applications” tab and click the “Pay and Schedule Appointment” option.
Online payment is now required for arranging appointments at all PSK/POPSK/PO.
Online payments can be done via any of the following methods:
- Debit/Credit Card (MasterCard and Visa)
- Internet Banking (State Bank of India Associates and Other Banks)
- Bank Challan SBI
6. Click the “Print Application Receipt” button to print the application receipt, which includes the Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number.
It is no longer necessary to bring a printout of the Application Receipt with you. During your visit to the Passport Office, you can show SMS with your appointment
7. Bring your original documents to the Passport office Vadodara/Baroda passport office where your appointment has been scheduled.
Passport office Vadodara appointment
To schedule an appointment for an Indian passport, simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Use your registered login ID and password to access the online Passport Seva portal.
- Click on the ‘Apply for a New/Reissued Passport’ button.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- To arrange the appointment, select the ‘Pay and Schedule Appointment’ link, which is accessible under the ‘View Saved/Submitted Applications’ page.
- The applicant will get an appointment slot as a result of this action.
But if still you want some information about that you can mention that in the comment box
Leave a Reply