Online FIR Mumbai: A city that never sleeps, the financial capital of the Indian subcontinent and also, the hub of the world’s largest film production industry i.e., Bollywood, home of some of the largest corporates in the world , holding India’s largest port JNPT. These are some golden words or macroeconomics of Mumbai city. But there is a dark side of this golden city that is the crime rates and corruption. In case of any mishappening or for safety purpose ,you might need to file Online FIR Mumbai amidst the crimes and corruption. In the next section, we will discuss how to file online FIR Mumbai
Online FIR Mumbai
Here is the process of filing FIR online Mumbai – To file Online FIR in Mumbai follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Firstly, pay a visit to this site online FIR Mumbai.
- Then you need to scroll down
- After scrolling down, you will see different options and types of FIR you want to lodge like the missing person, lost/theft, unclaimed vehicle, unidentified body and etc.
- You will find out a section with the name “lost/found”
- You need to click on it, and fill up all the asked details.
- After filing up you need to click on the button “submit”.
- After clicking on the button your entered phone number will receive the
- Enter that OTP and click on the “submit”.
- After clicking your screen will display the FIR in which all the details you have filed will be seen.
- You need to download that copy of FIR and have to make print of it.
- Cross verifies multiple times before submitting the FIR as it will be register as the case and Mumbai police need all the valid proof.
FIR online Mumbai only takes few seconds to be filled and here is the point where the steps explanation of filing online FIR Mumbai is finished.
Points to be noticed while filing Mumbai online FIR
- The facility of online FIR Mumbai police accepts when the case is only about of lost and found.
- When there are cases of motor vehicle theft, accident, chain snatching, assault, rape, murder, attempt to murder, robbery, dacoity, extortion and etc. are there then you need to visit the police station physically and have to register the FIR online Mumbai verbally.
- You can identify the missing person as Mumbai police have provided the facility of verifying the missing person as details are given over there.
- If Mumbai police detect fake FIR online Mumbai police will consider it as an offence and it can cause trouble for the complainer.
- If you detect any type of unlawful activity then you can file a complaint instead of filing the FIR.
- If you are filing any type of complaint or FIR, make sure that you click a photo or make a video of that incident. So that you can upload it with your online FIR Mumbai police may feel at ease to solve it.
- Sometimes they may contact you and ask you to come to the police station for the signature as there is no such facility for online signature.
How to apply for Driving Licence online in Maharashtra
Two wheeler license fees in Maharashtra
Crime and Corruption issue in Mumbai
According to the NCRB data (national crime bureau) 2020, Mumbai is the sixth highest crime committed city with over 58676 IPC cases recoded under special and local laws.
According to the survey named cost of living index conducted by NUMBO is the world’s largest survey conductor shows us that 79% of people in Mumbai that corruption and bribery have contributed most to the daily expenses.
This data speaks that if the Mumbaikar’s face any type of problem and if they need the help of police to resolve the problem, they may face corruption and bribery so the police support should be gained to solve the matter.
Solution by Mumbai police
“Modern problems require modern solution” this statement exactly suits the solution which is found by the Mumbai police and that is online FIR Mumbai. This is a system in the website which receives the FIR from the Mumbaikar directly without getting a third party involved.
This system performs and completes the majority of work for Mumbai police and the Mumbaikar it does not receive the FIR it has other features like information about GRAS payment, passport status, safety tips, loudspeaker permission, tenant information and other things to.
Advantages of online FIR Mumbai system
FIR online Mumbai is one of the best initiatives taken by the Mumbai police, but how?
- “Online FIR Mumbai sigh of relief” Mumbai trafficking of India, people over here are very busy to earn for their livelihood. They do not have much time to move physically to the police station to register FIR.
- The online portal also provides access to other facilities too. So, it can be easy to do other work also without moving to the station.
- The online FIR does not get public. Privacy is maintained so, it can be help full to victims and its family as their problem does not get disclosed publicly.
- “FIR online Mumbai on safe line” as Mumbai on high crime list chances of getting loss of life by complainer side is high but if the complaint made online chance of complainer disclosure is less.
Leave a Reply